ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR on same daye service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Applying ILR on same daye service

Post by Party Rocker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:13 am

i am going to apply ILR in few weeks time on same day service as my previous application of T1 ENT is already with home office,
My question is this as I have heard which obviously I am not sure either true on not but you can tell H.O that as your application is already with them and you are applying for ILR on same day service so they can forward all your document to so and so premium centre where you going for ILR and they normally do send your documents now is it true ?
Does H.O really can send your documents to the premium centre you going to..
if yes I need to know how can I do that.
Please senior member help me or anybody who does the same

Faizlvmt

Re: Applying ILR on same daye service

Post by Faizlvmt » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:00 am

I suggest you definitely go to premium service my case same as yours I varied t1 entr to Ilr Lr by post and now it's more then 4 months never received biometric fingerprints letter.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:43 am

Your documents must be requested to be sent to PSC first after your variation is accepted. Also you might face long waits as your period of stay as Tier 1E must have been spent lawfully and not against the conditions of your stay, this means that they might ask you to prove your investment or access to funds before granting ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

KenBossini
India

Post by KenBossini » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:15 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:43 am
Your documents must be requested to be sent to PSC first after your variation is accepted. Also you might face long waits as your period of stay as Tier 1E must have been spent lawfully and not against the conditions of your stay, this means that they might ask you to prove your investment or access to funds before granting ILR
Is it possible to book same day ILR service when applying under T1E? I was under the impression the same day service is not available for applying under T1E.

K.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 pm

KenBossini wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:15 pm
Is it possible to book same day ILR service when applying under T1E? I was under the impression the same day service is not available for applying under T1E.
No it is not. The poster of this topic is varying to ILR long residence, which can be applied for in person.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Faheeemnow789
Newly Registered

Post by Faheeemnow789 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Faizlvmt wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:00 am
I suggest you definitely go to premium service my case same as yours I varied t1 entr to Ilr Lr by post and now it's more then 4 months never received biometric fingerprints letter.
Hi faizlvmt

I also varied recently t1 ent to ILR LR.

Did u call them why u haven't recieve ur biomatric letter yet.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:49 am

Faheeemnow789 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:57 pm
Faizlvmt wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:00 am
Hi faizlvmt

I also varied recently t1 ent to ILR LR.

Did u call them why u haven't recieve ur biomatric letter yet.
I never call but sent email regarding biometric letter to them and try to upgrade post to premium but they did not reply anything it's more then four month I m going to my local MP next week lets seee what they do when did u apply faheeemnow any response from them? Stressed

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:01 am

by zimba88 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:43 am

thanks Zimba88 for your advice
Your documents must be requested to be sent to PSC first after your variation is accepted could you please elaborate this for me as I was thinking to write my caseworker to send my document to PSC I am going too see...is it ok to do this
yes I have all the other proves of business such as you mention above and by your suggestion I am considering to carry a PDF file in a case if they ask me anything such as VATproof, bank statements, p60, p45 etc

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Your variation of leave must be accepted first before documents can be sent there. Only the caseworker can do that as you cannot upgrade a pending Tier 1E application to PSC
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Thanku very much for the explanation much obliged