ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application no WRS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

A-mar
Newly Registered
Poland

Citizenship application no WRS

Post by A-mar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 am

Hi, please please please can someone help??? I'm a Polish citizen who has lived and worked in the UK since 2008. When I started my employment back in 2008 I was unaware of the WRS (neither was my employer) so I never registered.
I have worked with no breaks since my arrival. I've been married to a British citizen for over three years.
Last year I got my PR and in November I was hoping to apply for naturalisation. The problem is I'm being asked to provide full employment history covering the last 10 years or however many years I've been to the UK.
My question: do I provide the employment history from 2008 despite the lack of wrs? Do I provide employment history from 2011 onwards? Do I wait with my application until 2021 and have it all clear then? Please can someone help??? Thanks!!! :cry: