ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anybody recently applied for visitor visa from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Anybody recently applied for visitor visa from Pakistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello guys,

Anybody recently applied for a visitor visa for family member from Pakistan - need your help regarding what documents to submit in addition to the official list.

Thanks
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Anybody recently applied for visitor visa from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Why not simply state your circumstances and that of the visa applicant?

We don't need a general topic such as this one's heading as it quickly becomes convaluted and difficult to moderate. Search the forum, what you need to submit is the same for EVERY country. There are no separate requirements just for Pakistani applicants.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Anybody recently applied for visitor visa from Pakistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:34 pm
Why not simply state your circumstances and that of the visa applicant?

We don't need a general topic such as this one's heading as it quickly becomes convaluted and difficult to moderate. Search the forum, what you need to submit is the same for EVERY country. There are no separate requirements just for Pakistani applicants.
I understand that, in theory, there are no specific requirements for any country but practically some countries are treated differently to others ( I am sure you have read many news about this ) - hence this question.

So, I am planning to apply for a visit visa for my mother (House wife), Father (Engineer) and sister (Dentist). I know that I have to prove strong ties with home country and prove they are going to return back after visit. Now my questions are

- What documents should I provide for mother as she is not working and have no property on her name?
- For Father,
-I am going to provide a letter from his employer stating salary, job description etc and bank statement.
-I am also going to provide "Photocopies" of property ownership documentation. Do I have to provide original?
- For unmarried sister, What documents should I provide? She is a dentist but not practicing at the moment so no permanent job.

I am also going to provide a family tree certificate stating how many bro and sis and their martial status and living in same house etc..

Lastly, My father is going to travel for one month and mother and sister will travel for 3 months. Shall I apply all of their visas together or separately?

Do you or anybody else think of any other thing that I should provide to prove strong ties and return back.

Many thanks
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.