ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused on english test can we appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ANK2017
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Spouse visa refused on english test can we appeal

Post by ANK2017 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 am

This is to Knight111 , I know this post is 2014. But still you can see these post pls need some advices from you. I applied spouse visa 26th May 2017. Due to English Language requirment they refuced my application. That is the only reason for refusal. I submit IELTS general test not IELTS for UKVI general or IELTS life skill A1 and also my degree certificate. I got Speaking and listening 6.5 and 6.0 respectively.I m going to appeal. But most of them are saying not to go for appeal and re apply. Coz appeal itself takes more time than re apply and cannot tell time scale for appeal. I m asking from you, as you won the appeal for same case. If you can, can you pls send me your court result and what are the things that you tell them as evidence. coz they mentioned in my refusal letter , that they have given me a chance to submit correct document , and I submitted the same incorrect document. But I did not recieved any email or I v never resubmitted any documents to them. They said my application is not straghtforward, I asked why via email. And asked if there were any missing documents or if they need any further documents I m feel free to submit. I asked the status of the application so many times via MP as well. But they never reply to MP as well. Pls help me.

xxxxxxx
IELTS requirment
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/ielts-ukvi/score

Moderator edit: Posting personal contact details on the forum is not permitted under the Board Ts&C's.

zainoo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa refused on english test can we appeal

Post by zainoo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:17 pm

ANK2017 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 am
This is to Knight111 , I know this post is 2014. But still you can see these post pls need some advices from you. I applied spouse visa 26th May 2017. Due to English Language requirment they refuced my application. That is the only reason for refusal. I submit IELTS general test not IELTS for UKVI general or IELTS life skill A1 and also my degree certificate. I got Speaking and listening 6.5 and 6.0 respectively.I m going to appeal. But most of them are saying not to go for appeal and re apply. Coz appeal itself takes more time than re apply and cannot tell time scale for appeal. I m asking from you, as you won the appeal for same case. If you can, can you pls send me your court result and what are the things that you tell them as evidence. coz they mentioned in my refusal letter , that they have given me a chance to submit correct document , and I submitted the same incorrect document. But I did not recieved any email or I v never resubmitted any documents to them. They said my application is not straghtforward, I asked why via email. And asked if there were any missing documents or if they need any further documents I m feel free to submit. I asked the status of the application so many times via MP as well. But they never reply to MP as well. Pls help me.

xxxxxxx
IELTS requirment
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/ielts-ukvi/score

Moderator edit: Posting personal contact details on the forum is not permitted under the Board Ts&C's.
Hi I have a refusal for same reason . They didn’t accept my ielts general and said I should have done the academic one . Did u appeal or reapply? Thanks