ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost IRL, Need Guidance Please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mia345
Newly Registered
Mexico

Lost IRL, Need Guidance Please

Post by Mia345 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi all,
I am new to these forum and I needed some guidance regarding the NTL form. I lost my passport with my ILR this year and I have booked a premium service appointment to get a BRP in 2 weeks through the NTL form as I urgently need this for university and work which is stressing me out.

For the section of continuous residence proof, all I have is student letters from schools confirming the dates that I was attending and I was wondering if this was enough. However, what I am mainly concerned about is, I do not have proof of an 8 month period when I first got issued my ILR in 2011, as the school didn't have my records anymore. I have not left the country since I first arrived; I have a copy of my Indefinite Leave to Remain and a police report, however I have no Home Office letters.

I have no other paperwork to proof as I was just a teenager then. I am really worried they will reject my application because of the 8 month gap , should I be worried?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Lost IRL, Need Guidance Please

Post by iworker » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:22 pm

as long as u have a copy of your ilr, i dont think it will be problem.

Mia345
Newly Registered
Mexico

Re: Lost IRL, Need Guidance Please

Post by Mia345 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Thankyou so much for the fast reply!! Hopefully everything will be fine then :)