ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Extension-FLR (M) Salary per month question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tariq_uk
Newly Registered

Spouse visa Extension-FLR (M) Salary per month question

Post by tariq_uk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Dear All,
I want to apply for extension of visa for my wife. Would you like to advise me about financial requirement. I know it is 18600 per year. My question is, does home office require exact earning of 1550 per month either it can be less in one month and more in other months than this amount or the total during last 6 months or 1year.
Best regards.
Tariq

Casa

Re: Spouse visa Extension-FLR (M) Salary per month question

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 pm

If the monthly earnings are variable, the Case Worker will take the lowest month and multiply it by 12 to calculate the annual income.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 pm

It all depend whether you are applying under salaried or non salaried employment

Salaried employment of category A : They take lowest monthly earning from last 6 months and multiply it with 12 to see whether you make £18600

Non salaried of Category A: They add up last 6 months earning which is often variables and then divide it by 6 and multiply with 12 to see whether you meet the requirements

AmazingSully
Canada

Post by AmazingSully » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:33 am

Keep in mind as well that any overtime, bonuses, etc (so long as clearly labelled on the payslip), are added to your salary in the form of non-salaried income. I suggest checking out sections 5.5.7, 5.5.9, and 5.5.24.