ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 dependent visa doubts

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

max0486
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier2 dependent visa doubts

Post by max0486 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 am

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your help with my recent Tier2 Extension application.

I am now applying for my wife Tier2 dependent application.
She is living in Pakistan currently.

I have the following doubts.

- Could anyone please provide me a sample of the letter from my sponsor (Employer).

- For bank statement do i need to show my bank statement or wife. We both have more than the minimum £630 in our bank accounts for longer than required 90 days.

- I have recently seen many cases where the tier2 dependent visa application was refused due to lack of "evidence of sustaining marriage" despite presenting marriage certificates. What i need to present to Home office to avoid rejection due to this reason?
Our relationship is genuine. We have married in 2015 and i have been living away from her (the reason being she was doing her medical training (House job) and couldn't join me.
I have the following evidence,
- Official marriage certificate
- Whatsapp/facebook chat history from 2014 till now (even before marriage). How much chat i need to preent considering its hundreds of pages.
- i have rented a house here in UK and her name is in the renting agreement.
- Wedding and general photos. How many wedding photos i need to present?
- Can i present wedding photos and chat history in soft form (without printing).

Any he;p would highly be appreciated.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier2 dependent visa doubts

Post by iworker » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm

bank statement of either.
as much evidence as possible of how u kept in contact with her. calls records, chats, emails, money transfer, visits etc,

max0486
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Tier2 dependent visa doubts

Post by max0486 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:54 pm

iworker wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:24 pm
bank statement of either.
as much evidence as possible of how u kept in contact with her. calls records, chats, emails, money transfer, visits etc,
Thanks iworker..Appreciate your response.
I will appreciate if someone can please verify that the following.

1. Employment verification letter (its not a maintenance letter from employer since my wife has maintained her own bank statement).

[Company LetterHead]
[COMPANY NAME]
[COMPANY ADDRESS]
[PHONE]
[DATE]

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir or Madam,
This is to certify that Mr. [EMPLOYEE NAME] is an employee at [COMPANY NAME] and is working as [JOB TITLE] since [DATE]. The current job is a Full time position and His current fixed salary is [ANNUAL SALARY FIGURE] GBP per annum.
If you have any questions regarding [EMPLOYEE NAME] employment, please contact me at [PHONE NUMBER]

Sincerely,
[SIGNATURE OF PERSON ISSUING THIS LETTER]
[DESIGNATION]

Please advise if this template needs any necessary modification.

2. We married in 2015. I have Whatsapp data till 2016 and the facebook chat dates back to 2014 (a year before marriage). I literally have thousands pages chat data...Its not easier in whatsapp to navigate to old chats. I literally spend all day yesterday by taking screenshots of the whatsapp messages (sample of 5 screenshots per month) and was only able to do it for a few months..
There must be a better way to do this...Please advise if anyone has gone through it, how can i organise the whatsapp and facebook chat.

3. Which pages of my passport do i need to send my dependent (wife)?
Do i need to attest passport pages? Who i need to attest the passport copies...My wife is living abroad so i need to scan the attested photocopies of my passport pages..

iworker, CROO1, Casa and other respected members please help.

Thanks