ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Research: Multiple-Entry Visa.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FloorS
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Research: Multiple-Entry Visa.

Post by FloorS » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello all,

My name is Floor and I am a Dutch, female, masters' student. I currently do research into the topic of multiple-entry visas for the Schengen area.

For conducting and extending my research, I am hoping to come in contact with people who either apply (or have applied) for, or possess, a multiple-entry visa and to hear your experiences. In essence, I invite you to share with me your 'visa story'.

A little more info (I know most of you here are very knowledgeable, but, still): If you apply for a Schengen visa, it might happen that you receive a so-called multiple-entry visa. With this visa you can travel in and out of the Schengen area (contrary to a single entry visa). Often, a multiple-entry visa has a longer validity (maximum of 5 years). So, for instance, for 5 years you can travel in and out of the Schengen area, meaning that for every 180-days, you are authorised to stay for 90 days.

I am particularly looking for people who possess(ed) a multiple-entry visa with a validity for 2 to 5 years. The goal is to explore this form of authorised mobility that, in my opinion, challenges our understanding of migration and mobility, by including spatial and temporal elements.

If you are interested to help me, please reply to this post or message me directly, and we can talk about it further. Any help is much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Floor

PS1: My intentions are genuine, and I hope that my request is allowed in this forum, if not I fully understand.
PS2: I noticed the numerous stories on visas for EEA/EU nationals' spouses. In case you, or your spouse, possess(ed) a multiple-entry visa, I would be grateful if you can help me.
PS3: I hope my post/request does not in any way undermine the frustrations, struggles, disappointments, infuriations and so forth, you legimitaly experience.