ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My son’s visa is granted but no decision for wife!!(???)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abufawzan85
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

My son’s visa is granted but no decision for wife!!(???)

Post by abufawzan85 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi all

I am waiting since February for my spouse and sons visas.

Not straightforward emails received & 31 oct emails.

OCT 16th i got an email for my son to collect his passport.

I spoke to my lawyer to ask why only my son received docs and not wife and he said maybe they are in one package, my wife and 3 year old son went to collect and alhamdulillah my tiny SON’S passport has visa!

Travel date on my son’s visa stamp is 7th oct to 5th november.. but he cannot travel without his mother as he is only a wee 3 year old..

I contacted ukvi and they said a decision is still pending for the wife but your son’s was made on 29th sept.
So now i am in a dilemma, my lawyer says that this is a strange case as its not really happend before with their other clients??

If anyone else went through this or is going through it please reply and give me some reassurance, i am in extreme stress right now..

Casa

Re: My son’s visa is granted but no decision for wife!!(???)

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:32 pm

abufawzan85 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 pm
Hi all

I am waiting since February for my spouse and sons visas.

Not straightforward emails received & 31 oct emails.

OCT 16th i got an email for my son to collect his passport.

I spoke to my lawyer to ask why only my son received docs and not wife and he said maybe they are in one package, my wife and 3 year old son went to collect and alhamdulillah my tiny SON’S passport has visa!

Travel date on my son’s visa stamp is 7th oct to 5th november.. but he cannot travel without his mother as he is only a wee 3 year old..

I contacted ukvi and they said a decision is still pending for the wife but your son’s was made on 29th sept.
So now i am in a dilemma, my lawyer says that this is a strange case as its not really happend before with their other clients??

If anyone else went through this or is going through it please reply and give me some reassurance, i am in extreme stress right now..
Please continue in your original thread.
immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... l#p1551493
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.