ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Repatriation unit (Removal unit) advice require parent case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arz1986
- thin ice -

medical evidence requirement dependent parent EU1

Post by arz1986 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:51 pm

my residence card first application of EU1 form in refused on financial dependency prior to state. I send 700 euro in 8 months. My mother have mental health issues.she is in ireland from october, 2016, she is on irish GP prescription from February 2017, can anyone tell what document require to put EU1 form on health grounds.
I have .
Pakistani neurologist letter stating the medication and diagnosis on september 2015.
irish GP letter stating diagnosis medication and dates she is taking
Irish consultant full medical report of mental health.
Letter from neighbour we live together in pakistan for 1.5 year, I am working in pakistan and have bank statement during that time before I come here. 9 month she live alone.
can anyone have experience or take medical dependency on EU citizen please let me know what more documents required.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: medical evidence requirement dependent parent EU1

Post by raja.brit » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello,

Try to get a letter from GP outlining her medical conditions and owing to her age, she would need long term personal care. Make sure you include a copy of her medical diagnosis.

This is what I did.

I hope this helps.

All the best!

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:14 am

hi brit raja,

I meet the GP he told me to take irish consultant letter as well

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:16 am

GP letter state diagnosis and medication details, she cannot live alone due to mental illness, it didnt state the requirement of personal care. Any evidence highly appreciated.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 pm

That should be fine I think as it states "she couldn't live alone".

There is no harm to include a cover letter from you personally, outlining briefly that she needs long term personal care based on GP's diagnosis and medical conditions (just to put emphasis that she needs your support).

I hope this helps!

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:29 pm

thanks for your input Brit raja. if i m providing medical evidence. Do i also need to include financial dependency remittance prior to state. or i just need to remove it completely. my main refusal reason is i send 700 euro in 8 months to my mother from ireland. one year pakistani bank statement on my name showing utility bill payments of pakistani house.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Repatriation unit (Removal unit) advice require parent case

Post by arz1986 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi,
I applied to EU1 dependent mother case. My mother case is in repatriation unit, for 2 months, 1 month ago, I sent my mother medical condition document like diagnosis letter from Pkistan, Irish GP letter and irish consultant letter. both letter are about her deterioration health condition and cannot live alone, to repatriation unit. Today we receive a letter from repatriation unit stating they receive the documents, but they didn't tell us about, are they consider the case or not. the file remain in repatriation unit. Do, It means we are soon gone get deportation letter or can repatriation unit give us permission to remain in state.
Anyone have idea how repatriation unit works let me know. Can they deport my mother on serious medical condition?

Tina04
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Repatriation unit (Removal unit) advice require parent case

Post by Tina04 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:55 am

Could anyone please explain what removal unit is? Is this some kind of deportation order?

arz1986
- thin ice -

Re: Repatriation unit (Removal unit) advice require parent case

Post by arz1986 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 am

when review EU4 form is rejected and right of appeal not given. then file is transferred to repatriation unit, I didnot receive any deportation order til now. But I send some medical evidence of my mother condition to this department. let see what they gone do either consider her case or not.