ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do you know who your case worker is?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pyke

How do you know who your case worker is?

Post by pyke » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi,

I checked out MBE Sheffield's website for the courier collection of the documents and realized that the case worker's name and extension number are required.

How and when do we get these details?

Thanks!

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:19 am

Hey Mate,

you jus fax to HO first that u need to arrange pikups for ur originals and decision letter...as soon as ur case will be decided, u'l receive an email frm ur Case wroker...then u fill in the form on MBE's website that these r ma details...plz collect ma docs...and then Mr. Frank frm MBE will collect ur dos for ya..

Asim

pyke

Post by pyke » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Hey Asim,

Thanks! When do you suggest I send over the fax stating that I want to arrange for courier pickup? I already mentioned it in my cover letter for my application. Not sure which stage it's at - all I have is a reference number and no correspondence yet.

When you sent your fax, who did you address it to??

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 am

Bro,
Hurry up ..send it ur fax immediately...before they rake a decision on ur case...no is:

+114-2076021

address to HSMP Team...of the same address which u have written in ur covering letter

pyke

Post by pyke » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:45 am

whoa.... really? thanks for the advice, I will!