ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks to Moderators and Forum Members

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RRSB2012

Thanks to Moderators and Forum Members

Post by RRSB2012 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi Moderators and Forum Members,

I sincerely Thank all of you for the invaluable help during last five years. I joined this forum when I was on Tier 1 Visa and was looking for clarification on something. Since that day, on various topics everyone has helped and guided me so much and so accurately up till the day I got my British Passports.

I have to say that moderators of this forum do an amazing job. I believe they are volunteers but even if they were paid for these services, I have to say they are doing a super excellent job and should be recognized widely.
CR001, CASA, Amber, Obie, Naojthan, Secret Simon, Vinny, Argus7, alterhase58 and everyone ..... You all have made a massive contribution in helping the migrant community .... a Big Thank You to all of You.

Take Care and Best regards
R