ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Maintenance Funds

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

absamiii
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Query

Post by absamiii » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:28 pm

My wife (Tier 4 student) and I (Tier 4 Dependent) are currently in UK.

I have now converted to Tier 2 visa, sponsored by a company. The company only sponsored me and there was a legal adviser involved so his details were mentioned in the application.

Now I want to have my wife's visa converted as well to Tier 2. When filling out the application do I have to mention the details of legal adviser?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa Query

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:35 pm

When filling out the application do I have to mention the details of legal adviser?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

absamiii
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Regarding Maintenance Funds

Post by absamiii » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:09 am

In my Certificate of Sponsorship the question ‘Tick to certify maintenance for migrant (and dependants, if applicable):’ was answered ‘Yes’ by my company so I did not have to provide bank statement for my visa application (Tier 2 General).

Now I have received my visa and want to apply for my wife's visa (Tier 2 Dependent).

Will she have to provide her bank statement as a proof of maintenance funds since she is applying separately?