ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview for extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Marishres

interview for extension

Post by Marishres » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 am

Hi guys!

Had an interview today at home. Its a consulting services with 15 clients. All went smooth apart from the source of fund! I did go for a DL with a help from my husband and other siblings living abroad. Claimed it mine as it was in my UK account for 3 months. I don't know how to justify it now as they asked me to email the details.

zimba
Mood:

Re: interview for extension

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 am

You kinda answered your own question. You got it from family so it is a personal fund and you showed the required evidence in the initial application as per rules. You may want to show them some prior transfers from your family to your account
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:54 am

Thank you Zimba!
They wants me to email all those source of funds with statements for which a part of it was made in to my husbands account. Technically sounds like disclosing his bank details! I dnt knw wht to do.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Marishres wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:54 am
Thank you Zimba!
They wants me to email all those source of funds with statements for which a part of it was made in to my husbands account. Technically sounds like disclosing his bank details! I dnt knw wht to do.
Feel free to blank off any sensitive information that you don't want to share.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Thanks Marcnath!

Wondering if redacted statements will be justifiable! Would they accept it?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Marishres wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 pm
Thanks Marcnath!

Wondering if redacted statements will be justifiable! Would they accept it?
I would assume they will come back to you if it is not.

As long as you give them the information they have asked then they can't fault you for not providing the documents.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Amz

Post by Amz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 am

Marishres wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 am
Hi guys!

Had an interview today at home. Its a consulting services with 15 clients. All went smooth apart from the source of fund! I did go for a DL with a help from my husband and other siblings living abroad. Claimed it mine as it was in my UK account for 3 months. I don't know how to justify it now as they asked me to email the details.
I had an interview as well last week and they asked me the same questions where i got the money from , I told them its from my family. the compliance office asked me if it was a loan from the family ? i told her its a gift and not Loan and nothing further was discussed on this matter.

You can legally have gifts from family members against which you dont have to have a loan agreement with them. In your case all you can do it, ask the bank to print the transactions for you where your husbands family gifted him the money and if you want, you can ask those family members each to write and NOC letter claiming that such and such amount is a gift to your husband and sign them, you can then scan those letters (NOC) and send to HO.

As far as i understand, legally they cannot challenge any gift amounts since you are not obliged to return the gift and thus you are required to have any contract written for gift amount.

And since they gifted that to you and it was moved into your business from your personal account, technically the funding is not third party funding and thus no third party NOC or contract required.

Hope his helps.

Regards

tarun_shreeji

Post by tarun_shreeji » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Marishres wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 am
Hi guys!

any update on your application?

we applied on Feb 2017 and still waiting for reply
Nqf level 4 business

Marishres

Post by Marishres » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Nothing yet mate!

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:22 am

sorry to add a question to this post. Can cash received as gift in uk in personal account be introduced as DL to business ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Evicra wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:22 am
sorry to add a question to this post. Can cash received as gift in uk in personal account be introduced as DL to business ?
Stick to your own topic :!:

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/origin-of- ... 48272.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Stick to your own topic :!:

Sorry