ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full time job also Ltd company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Plush79
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Full time job also Ltd company

Post by Plush79 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:25 am

Hi, I have a full time job for last 14 years where I pay taxes and Ni contributions (loads). I set up Ltd company 2 years ago, should I mention Ltd somewhere on application? Also, my company was trading with loss, is that ok? I don't have any loans, debts, it was all financed with my savings, but start up expenses were big and I didn't earn them back yet, that's all. All accounts and returns are up to date. Thank you

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: Full time job also Ltd company

Post by zubby007 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:55 am

It pays more to say things as they are :D

Plush79
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Post by Plush79 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:38 am

Thank you, your answer was very helpful.
But at least you moved my post to top again
:lol:

cardiffer
Newly Registered

Post by cardiffer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Hey

I don't know the right answer but was in the same boat as you - i have a full time job and an I'm also a company director of a ltd company. The company doesn't make any money at the moment.

Anyway, I didn't mention the company in the application because my logic of thinking was..I needed to prove my presence in the country by any means possible. And because I already have evidence by using my full time job, I didn't think i needed to also mention the ltd company (to cover the exact same period). I only applied two months ago, so yet to see if it'll be an issue.

Did the same when I applied for Permanent residence last year. No mention of the LTD and had no problems.

Good luck!