ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship for further documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yr403
Newly Registered
Ireland

citizenship for further documents

Post by yr403 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:32 pm

I sent my application on 3rd November then my passport and a letter were back on 6 November.They asked me to submit some documents.
1.Bank statements(6 months of each year) which must show day to day living transactions.
Actually I rarely do shopping by card, almost by cash everytime.So can I write a letter to explain this situation and still sent them my all Bank statements.

2. 2 utility bills covering different periods for each year(gas/phone/electricity) .The utility bills should be from different providers and must show utility usage.

I have submited each year electricity bills in my 3 different address prove.Now Is It meant that I need two electricity bills in different periods.because We use oil in the house and my phone Is pay as you go.

any advices for me ? Thanks

whatsupp
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: citizenship for further documents

Post by whatsupp » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 am

Hi,,actually i also received a similar kind of letter within few days of posting my application, asking me 6 months of bank statements of each year, doctor's letter and again 3 proof of addresses for each year withing 28 days, even though i have send the proof of addresses alongwith the original application.
I have send the reqduired docs now. Don't have a clue why they are asking all these docs again.
If anyone have gone through with similar correspondence do let us know the outcome of yours..
regards

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 am

On what basis did the two of you apply?
This sounds like very weird requirement, however, you cannot argue with them. All that you could do is do what they say :D

yr403
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by yr403 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:04 am

whatsupp wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 am
Hi,,actually i also received a similar kind of letter within few days of posting my application, asking me 6 months of bank statements of each year, doctor's letter and again 3 proof of addresses for each year withing 28 days, even though i have send the proof of addresses alongwith the original application.
I have send the reqduired docs now. Don't have a clue why they are asking all these docs again.
If anyone have gone through with similar correspondence do let us know the outcome of yours..
regards

Any letter from inis? When did you send your documents?