ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very unlikely to find p60s, got a letter from HMRC listing all my employers

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pedrosa666
Newly Registered

Very unlikely to find p60s, got a letter from HMRC listing all my employers

Post by pedrosa666 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Good evening everyone,

Long story short, after reading some of the other topics, I have requested my employment history from HMRC back in August and they were able to provide me with a nice long list. Now that I am ready to submit my application for BC, I'm getting all my documents ready and I know for a fact that I won't be able to provide many P60s (may find one or two). So the question is whether the documents that I got from HMRC stating all my employers and years that I was employed will suffice?

I have lived in the UK for past 10 years, been working for past 7 years and I have been a full-time student (undergraduate level) for past 3 years while working full-time/ish. Also, I hold a blue permanent residence card since 2013, but I'm aware that it doesn't make much different as far as proof of residence goes.

Kind regards,
Pav

argus7
Wales

Re: Very unlikely to find p60s, got a letter from HMRC listing all my employers

Post by argus7 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 pm

This should suffice. Employment history with start and end dates per employer/TAX year is useful.