ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Low Earnings and missing payslips

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

may1975
Newly Registered
Mood:
Norway

Low Earnings and missing payslips

Post by may1975 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi, Me and my husband will aply for registration certificate for him and residence card for me online. He has been working since 2005 for a same employer 16 hours per week at around 500 pound. My first question is would that be any problem since his earnings its under the threshold, can they refuse us? The second question is regards to his payslips.The latest payslips from his employer was July and august 2017 and he was not given any payslip yet, His employer is always like that it takes ages to get anything done. but we have a employer declaration and two payslips for july and august and as i said he is still working there so they can contact and check. Can somebody give me advice if these should be enough for evidence employment and income? Thank you