ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) Granted while on Tier1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rashow007
Newly Registered
China

SET(LR) Granted while on Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by rashow007 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Dear All,
By the Grace of God I am granted ILR on 10 years long residency. I was on Extension of Tier1 Entrepreneur. I went to Sheffield Premium and got the results in 50 Minutes time. SPECIAL THANKS TO ZIMBA

I have a secondary question my wife is dependent of mine on Tier1 Entrepreneur visa and expiring in Jan 19. Do I have to switch her application to FLR-M as her 5 years with me are completing in Jan 19 as well. Third how long i can delay as to much financial difficulties at this moment of time.

Once again Zimba thanks for your kind support and advise.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Granted on Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Congrats.
I have a secondary question my wife is dependent of mine on Tier1 Entrepreneur visa and expiring in Jan 19. Do I have to switch her application to FLR-M as her 5 years with me are completing in Jan 19 as well. Third how long i can delay as to much financial difficulties at this moment of time.
Yes, she needs to switch to FLR(M) and this will reset her clock to zero for ILR based on 5 years residence (2 x 2.5 year visas). She MUST apply before her current visa expires.

She should also not travel out of the UK until she has switched her visas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Congratulation!!!
Could you please let me know did you get the visa on same day?
Have you varied your application?

raheelmalhii
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by raheelmalhii » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 pm

rashow007 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm
Dear All,
By the Grace of God I am granted ILR on 10 years long residency. I was on Extension of Tier1 Entrepreneur. I went to Sheffield Premium and got the results in 50 Minutes time. SPECIAL THANKS TO ZIMBA

Regards,
Congratulations brother . I am going on 29/12/17 to Croydon. Can you please share your phone number .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:30 pm

raheelmalhii wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 pm
Congratulations brother . I am going on 29/12/17 to Croydon. Can you please share your phone number .
Stop posting or asking for personal contact information. Members are not permitted to post such details. If you persist, your acces to the forum will be terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Devin
Pakistan

Post by Devin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Many Congratulations.
Did you vary your application ?
And did you provide any documents related to Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Sometimes case worker ask for company docs etc. I know its not a requirement.
I have an appointment in few days but my current Tier 1 Ext application is in progress. So want to make sure I have everything with me in case they ask.
Thanks

rashow007
Newly Registered
China

Post by rashow007 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:17 pm

I attended PSC and was carrying the business documents for the period after extension but only submitted the required one and explained if they need any additional docs I can provide.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Congrats :)
Again this proves that each case is UNIQUE and will be decided in its own timeframe :idea:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 pm

rashow007 wrote:
Dear All,

Regards,
Hi Rashow,
Congratulations for successful ILR application. I have plan to apply for ILR next month using premium service.

I have two children; age 1 and 2 years. Both have no passport, so no visa, not travelled any where.

My question is about ILR (LR) application form page 15, D17 & D18. I will mark yes in D17 and what evidence you provided for D18? Birth certificate is Ok?

They ask any questions why you not applied visa for your children before? Or any other question about children?

I shall be thankful for your reply.

Any comments from other members will also be highly appreciated.

With regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET(LR) Granted on Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Congrats :)
However you were granted under SET(LR),sSo I changed the title slightly to make it less confusing
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rashow007
Newly Registered
China

Post by rashow007 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:51 am

amnaali03 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 pm
rashow007 wrote:
Dear All,

Regards,
Hi Rashow,
Congratulations for successful ILR application. I have plan to apply for ILR next month using premium service.

I have two children; age 1 and 2 years. Both have no passport, so no visa, not travelled any where.

My question is about ILR (LR) application form page 15, D17 & D18. I will mark yes in D17 and what evidence you provided for D18? Birth certificate is Ok?

They ask any questions why you not applied visa for your children before? Or any other question about children?

I shall be thankful for your reply.

Any comments from other members will also be highly appreciated.

With regards
Hi,

I provided Birth certificates and few medical letter. They did not asked any questions. One of my Daughter had a visa but never travelled and for other I never applied as we were not planning to travel anywhere. As this was my single application on LR so I believed they were not interested in anything except my history and required docs. Hope this is answer to your questions. Now I am sending MN1 for my daughters together with British passport application and FLRM for wife as soon as I get ILR BRP. Regards to all readers

rashow007
Newly Registered
China

Re: SET(LR) Granted while on Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by rashow007 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:00 am

Dear Zimba,

I have not received my BRP yet and its now 8 working days. I have booked NCS(national checking Service) for my daughters applications and am running short of time. I have already extended my travel plan to 3rd week of Dec. What is the best course of action to expedite the delivery process. Quick response is much appreciated as I am much concerned reading different posts here that few friends are not getting in months even after contacting via emails, online and calls to HO. I want to spend Xmas holidays with my family back home.

Is there any contact number for Sheffield PSC to check when its been posted etc

Regards,

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET(LR) Granted while on Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:48 pm

I am not aware of any way to expedite it. The BRP generally arrives within 7-10 working days