ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registering second company after extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Registering second company after extension

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi

I got my extension recently and planning to register another training and recruitment consultancy company (first is management consultancy and is used for nvestment and job creation for extension and will be used for ILR)
Is there any issue with that as far as I understand it is allowed to do multiple businesses at the same time.

Regards

marcnath

Re: Registering second company after extension

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:15 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Hi

I got my extension recently and planning to register another training and recruitment consultancy company (first is management consultancy and is used for nvestment and job creation for extension and will be used for ILR)
Is there any issue with that as far as I understand it is allowed to do multiple businesses at the same time.

Regards
No issues. Do as many businesses as you want.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Momi

Post by Momi » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:18 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Hi

Regards
I know many entrepreneurs who have 5+ companies. No issues.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Thanks Marc and Momi