ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good News after looooong wait

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

londonukguy

Good News after looooong wait

Post by londonukguy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:25 pm

After waiting almost 8 month there is a good news eventually
Collected visas for wifey and my angel daughter.
Thanks a lot for all gurus and members who helped a lot
When received passports yesterday 11 days already passed and last date of travel is 27/12/2017,due to Christmas flights are so busy and expensive but never mind.
My main question now is as TB test was done back in March and had expired after 6 month during the process.Would there be a new TB test certificate required so a valid certificate at the time of Landing can be produced?
Secondly,if we land on 24 or 25th would it be any matter to collect biometric cards after the expiry of date on vignette or must need to collect before 27/12/2017?

Appeal32011

Re: Good News after looooong wait

Post by Appeal32011 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:45 am

Congrats!
Pls post your final timeline

Casa

Re: Good News after looooong wait

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:42 am

londonukguy wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:25 pm
After waiting almost 8 month there is a good news eventually
Collected visas for wifey and my angel daughter.
Thanks a lot for all gurus and members who helped a lot
When received passports yesterday 11 days already passed and last date of travel is 27/12/2017,due to Christmas flights are so busy and expensive but never mind.
My main question now is as TB test was done back in March and had expired after 6 month during the process.Would there be a new TB test certificate required so a valid certificate at the time of Landing can be produced? If a new TB clearance is required by the IO on arrival there are provisions to do this at the airport.
Secondly,if we land on 24 or 25th would it be any matter to collect biometric cards after the expiry of date on vignette or must need to collect before 27/12/2017? No problem. Your family are required to enter the UK by 27/12/2017 and collect their BRPs within 10 days of arrival.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.