ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview transcript

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

profma
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Interview transcript

Post by profma » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:31 am

My Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa was refused at the end of Nov. I think they overlooked information provided in my business plan, and made the decision based on perceptions. I am planning to lodge the admin review, and have asked for a copy of my interview transcript. I requested the transcript on 4th of December, got a wrong response to my request, was asked to provide further information (via email) which I sent on 10th. I didn't receive any response and sent a reminder yesterday to UKVI contact centre.

They sent a response today that they'd send me the transcript in the next 15 working days. If I wait for 15 working days, I'd miss the 28 day deadline to lodge the review. I've let them know about it. Have anyone got any experience in getting the interview transcript? Is there anything I can do to get it quicker? Thanks.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Interview transcript

Post by bizman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Depending on the reasons outlined for the refusal, I will advise that you go ahead and push for AR to solve the riddle of the refusal. If you can mention the reason for refusal, maybe members here can advise.
Bizman

profma
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by profma » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Thanks. I do plan to push for AR, I'll summarise the grounds for refusal shortly.

I think it'd be better to get the interview transcript - to prepare the AR. Is there a way to get the transcript faster? Any idea how long doe it typically take? Thanks

Tochi
Newly Registered

Post by Tochi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:12 pm

profma wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:31 am
My Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa was refused at the end of Nov. I think they overlooked information provided in my business plan, and made the decision based on perceptions. I am planning to lodge the admin review, and have asked for a copy of my interview transcript. I requested the transcript on 4th of December, got a wrong response to my request, was asked to provide further information (via email) which I sent on 10th. I didn't receive any response and sent a reminder yesterday to UKVI contact centre.

They sent a response today that they'd send me the transcript in the next 15 working days. If I wait for 15 working days, I'd miss the 28 day deadline to lodge the review. I've let them know about it. Have anyone got any experience in getting the interview transcript? Is there anything I can do to get it quicker? Thanks.

Hi
If You have good Soliciter
He/She can help to get fast
My Soliciter got it in 48 hours
By email

They just explained to home office
Visa application was refused and we need to do
AR so need interview transcript

I recommend you must get interview transcript
To see what was your answer so
You can prepair AR according to that

Regards

nevergiveup88
India

Post by nevergiveup88 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Reason of Refusal ?

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:05 pm

I must point that the interview transcript is very terrible. They mess my answer as well. You will definitely surprised what they wrote.

I refused by interview as well and my solicitor draft one grounds for inaccurate recorded. I am not sure if UKVI can accept this reason as I am still waiting the result.

But all solicitor told me UKVI will not believe what you said and they only trust the interview transcript which they got. And interview transcript can consider as the evidence in the court.

I will update and let you know if they can remove the mistake by recorded.

tarun_shreeji

Post by tarun_shreeji » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm

profma wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:31 am

can you please update your timeline please.
Nqf level 4 business

profma
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by profma » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:55 pm

I applied on 6th of Nov, interviewed on 22nd Nov and received refusal decision on 29 of Nov. I then submitted the request to get the transcript on 4th Dec.

Hiuk77777 - did the transcript contain answers different that what you said during your interview? Or was it terrible because of bad transcription in general? Do you think the transcript is based on the video or is it based on what the interviewer "heard"?

Do they keep video records of the interview at all?

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 pm

profma wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:55 pm
I applied on 6th of Nov, interviewed on 22nd Nov and received refusal decision on 29 of Nov. I then submitted the request to get the transcript on 4th Dec.

Hiuk77777 - did the transcript contain answers different that what you said during your interview? Or was it terrible because of bad transcription in general? Do you think the transcript is based on the video or is it based on what the interviewer "heard"?

Do they keep video records of the interview at all?
Unfortunately, they don’t have voice record, the transcript is based on heard! They can write part of your answer if they cannot understand what you said. Sometimes is different. All solicitor told me court can rely on the interview transcript even it’s not accrue.

I am not sure if they can accept the grounds to claim the record is not accrue as I am still waiting result.

You don’t need wait the interview transcript to draft grounds, the information is exactly same as in your refuse letter.

This is UKVI.

Successlondon
Newly Registered

Post by Successlondon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Was it in Skype or did they come to your office ? And what is the timeline.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Successlondon wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:18 pm
Was it in Skype or did they come to your office ? And what is the timeline.
The OP has already posted the timeline, suggest read the whole thread. The OP also appears to have applied for a visa from OUTSIDE the UK, the clue being 'business plan' and '28 days for AR deadline'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

london_2017
Newly Registered

Post by london_2017 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:13 pm

profma wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:09 pm
Thanks. I do plan to push for AR, I'll summarise the grounds for refusal shortly.

I think it'd be better to get the interview transcript - to prepare the AR. Is there a way to get the transcript faster? Any idea how long doe it typically take? Thanks
Which email address you used for transcript?

profma
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by profma » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:42 pm

I used the form given on UKVI website, https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... ge/English. It costs around £5.48.

The interview was done via video, the interviewing officer was in Sheffield I think, I was at the Lahore visa office.