ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can someone help me for fresh application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hiuk77777
China

Tier 1E extension refused

Post by Hiuk77777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 pm

dear all,

i got refuse letter today due to the interview. all points claimed.

if the interviewer write the wrong or missing some information, what can i do?

for example : why i employ my staff, i said experience. but they write appearance.

2. a lot of information they didn't write.

any anyone share the experience

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Re: tier extensionrefused

Post by nasiaziz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:30 pm

So sorry to hear that
what exact date you applied and what date was your interview taken?
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:30 pm
So sorry to hear that
what exact date you applied and what date was your interview taken?
thanks
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/anyone-app ... l#p1559809
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jay87
India

Post by Jay87 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Can u plz explain what are the reasons they mentioned in your refusal letter abd when did u get interviewed?

Amz

Post by Amz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 pm
dear all,

for example : why i employ my staff, i said experience. but they write appearance.

Hi

I am soo sorry to hear about this. When was your interview conducted. I think as per my knowledge you still have the option for a Judicial Review. Unfortunately these sort of judgement are case workers discretion and the only way to overcome them is to challenge them in court.

Case worker did not have the common sense to make a meaning of a sentence with work Experience or Appearance. these guys are a joke, heartless monsters.

I do feel for you, and I would advise to get a solicitor and go into Judicial Review, unless of-course someone with more knowledge and insight can guide both of us.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 pm
dear all,

Really sorry to hear about this decision after long wait, Iooks like this is HO mistake intentionally or unintentionally. You can speak to any good immigration lawyer and prepare you AR accordingly, best wishes and hope that you'll win the AR. BR

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:57 pm

So sorry to hear that.
I cannot understand if they want to refuse a visa based on interview why they wait 15 months!!!
It is not a checking process that takes this long!!
It is unfair!

Mehdi123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mehdi123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Has your status updated?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear. The example you gave seems flimsy and could possibly be argued against in an AR. What are the exact full reasons ? That could not have been the only one.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1E extension refused

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Sorry to hear regarding your application. Your previous post is now locked so that you can continue here. Please share the refusal letter if you can
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:51 pm

They can't refuse only on these bases.
It can be easily challenged and you get Yor visa approved.
You said that they awarded all points then they can't refuse you.
Really confusing.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Momi wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:51 pm
They can't refuse only on these bases.
It can be easily challenged and you get Yor visa approved.
You said that they awarded all points then they can't refuse you.
Really confusing.
they stated all question which I answered during the interview.

Have you being working in addition to your business.

I just thought they asked me have you been worked in addtiom to my business. And I answered during the PSW, I worked for xxxxxxx .

I cannot work when I am holding tier 1

Mehdi123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mehdi123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 pm

If you don't mind, I know it's stressful time, put exactly what are the reasons for your refusal. You said you scored all available points.

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:14 pm

so sorry to hear that. What is the "points-based" system for if HO refuse a case based on an interview?
The only reasonable explanation is that they found out pieces of evidence which are proved employments were not genuine. However, it is nothing wrong to hire an employee according to one's appearance.

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:31 pm

I am thinking you guys who are facing the same situation or extremely long wait might joint action against HO. What they have done is outrage and unfair.

Devin
Pakistan

Post by Devin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 pm

miumiuuk wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:14 pm
However, it is nothing wrong to hire an employee according to one's appearance.
Discrimination... which is not allowed. You have to select employees based on their competencies and relevant experience and qualifications and not the way they look, unless you are running a modelling agency.

Its very unfortunate that interviewer mis understood the answer. Sorry to hear that.

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Devin wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 pm
miumiuuk wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:14 pm
However, it is nothing wrong to hire an employee according to one's appearance.
Discrimination... which is not allowed. You have to select employees based on their competencies and relevant experience and qualifications and not the way they look, unless you are running a modelling agency.

Its very unfortunate that interviewer mis understood the answer. Sorry to hear that.
Yes, it may involve discrimination problem but it has nothing to do with immigration rules. Actually, if we select settle worker as an employee rather than other legal visa holders should be one kind of discrimination.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:35 pm

the reason for rejection is Durban to below reason:

1. They cannot believe my business activity due to one of my contract was signed with a dormant company.

I have submitted my two years office rental invoice, google adwords invoice, a lot of clients invoices. Contracts only have two one is dormant company , another one is contract with Chinese company. The dormant company's business nature is online retail. But my service to them is find supplier and assist them to canton fair. Also I mentioned they launded website before interviewed and printed after my interview. But they check on 4th of November, their company' said website is still suspended. I also provide the email communication and message communication with boss and his employees as I provide service to them. But they still
Cannot believe I have provided services to them.

2. Ask what work are you carrying out for these contracts

Two contracts have expired before interview. I said I don't have any contract currently l. But Chinese company want to continue sign contract with us. I didn't sign with them due to my visa. But I still provide service to them.

They said I didn't provided details and cannot believe my business activity

3. Ask my day to day duties andy working hours

I only asked my working hours and didn't answer my duties.

I don't know the first question just hear the second question. Actually I still not sure did they ask my day to day duties

And they cannot believe I created the job

4. Have you being working basis of employment in addition to your business

I answer I worked for ABC during my PSW visa

They said I cannot work for any company under the tier 1 visa

Please help me

rayuk

Post by rayuk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Do feel extremely disappointed rather than sorry to read about the 'experience', 'appearance' confusion.
You should challenge the decision and prepare strong and clear Grounds for your Review.

Such items don't last long in court; I had to appeal my own refusal when HO read a statement as 'the Director' rather than 'a Director' ending up with months of casework!
Take legal advice if need be and you can possibly share your Statement here for comments by members.

Hiuk77777
China

Need suggestion for AR

Post by Hiuk77777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:20 am

Dear All,

I am now preparing for AR. I was rejected due to the interview and the credibility for my business activity

1. What contract currently have.
I said A and B
What are you carrying out for these contracts.
I said no.A want to renew contract with me but I didn't sign due to my visa.

They said I didn't state the details

My concerns: before this question they have asked when the contract expired. I did have two contracts but My contract has been expired when I interview. Obviously, I didn't provide the service during that time.

They have asked me what kind of service I provided before. I have told details in another question. Why they can reject me due to this question I didn't provide details but they ask me what are you carrying out is that meaning what am I doing during interview period?

2. Makerting research
They ask what's my advantage compare with my visa consultancy competitors
My answer is apart of visa consultancy, we provide business consultancy as well. They all don't have this service, I am the first one who combine business and visa consultancy together

But the interviewer only wrote we provide business consultancy service as well.

They said I am unable to explanation why my busienss is better than my competitors

( of course they also asked the other question regarding marketing research including the name of my competitors, but they only choose one question which he is not satisfied)

3. Website
How I run business before 2016 without website

My answer is: no. I have website two years ago me any my husband DIY it. And now we felt it's not professional so we built a new one through a website designer.

The interviewer write: I did not have professional one until 2016

They said I didn't explain why I don't have

( after interview I have write a covering letter to state my old website as it's still running. The reason I build a new one just want to separate business consultancy and visa consultancy information. This will be more professional)

4. Advertisement:

How much have you spent advertising your business.

My answer : £8900 first year,£21300 second year,£ 1993 third year

They said we not find it viable that you have spent £21300 on advertising in the end year of 31st July, 2015(confirmed in your account) for forms of advertising state

Actual I submit my financial account and the three years invoice for google adwords. In my financial account, it clear state that my advertising and promotion cost is£21300. As we know, it's very expensive do the advertise via google adwords which is pay by per click

5. The company which sign contract with me is dormant. I cannot provide details and cannot provide them information why they are dormant

I did stated serval times what kind of service I provide to them and also send the email and message communication between us.

7. This dormant company's business nature is online retails why they don't have internet

My answer: please google xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. They are new company and just launched website few months ago

Before my interview, I checked their website and also found their twitter has more than 10k followers. After interview, I printed their website and twitter and other internet resourcing on 28 of march 2017. Unfortunately, they checked their website on 3rd of November,2017 and fund the website account is suspended.

Due to lack of details and their website account is suspended they cannot believe my business activity.

This business only pay £1200 in total, my turnover is £60K. without this company, my business still can run well.

8. have you been worked in addition to your business

I said yes.Axxx company

They said I cannot work under tier 1

I worked for that company during my PSW. I have introduced it in my previous question for my background. I set up my business during my PSW and then get tier 1. How can they confirm I have worked for other company under tier1

Hiuk77777
China

Re: Need suggestion for AR

Post by Hiuk77777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:30 am

The documents I provide to them quite a lot of invoice, world pay merchant receipt( we take card payment), google adwords invoice, office rental invoice.

Also message and email communication between me and one dormant company.

But in the end of the paper, due to I refuse for other reason. They didn't verify all my documents.

I don't know how to proof I did have busienss activity if they cannot believe all the documents which I provided

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:49 am

For evidence on old websites, you can try http://web.archive.org/. Pretty good historical record of most websites.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am

I am so sorry to hear about the refusal. But from the description you wrote above you seemed not understanding their questions very well. In the interview there seemed to be a lot of misunderstanding which caused you failed the entrepreneur genuineness test.
I am interested to know which option is better for your case: AR or a fresh application?
But I do suggest you consult immigration solicitors for your case.
What were the exact reasons in the refusal letter?

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:39 am

marcnath wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:49 am
For evidence on old websites, you can try http://web.archive.org/. Pretty good historical record of most websites.
After interview, I have printed one dormant company's website and sent to them. They did have website during that time but I don't know why their website is suspended now. And UKVI checked on 3rd of November,2017

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Please continue will ALL you questions regarding your case in this post only :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice