ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Extn- Printout of Real Time FPS requested under 245 AA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Andys

Tier 1 Ent Extn- Printout of Real Time FPS requested under 245 AA

Post by Andys » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi,
I received a letter today requesting printouts of Real Time Full confirming the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC, showing the total payments made to the settled workers as well as the tax deducted and the date which they started work with the business.
I already submitted this information with my application, so don't understand what they are looking for.
Are they requesting to send the information for the period after the application was filed?
Are they looking for just the period up to filing the extn application?
Or they have problem with the FPS which I have submitted? It was Sage FPS report, where I clearly highlighted the start date and finish date on monthly sheets.
Could you give me some advice and help me understand what should I send.
Thanks.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Ent Extn- Printout of Real Time FPS requested under 245 AA

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Andys wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 pm
Hi,
I received a letter today requesting printouts of Real Time Full confirming the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC, showing the total payments made to the settled workers as well as the tax deducted and the date which they started work with the business.
I already submitted this information with my application, so don't understand what they are looking for.
Are they requesting to send the information for the period after the application was filed?
Or they have problem with the FPS which I have submitted? It was Sage FPS report, where I clearly highlighted the start date and finish date on monthly sheets.
Thanks.
That seems a little strange if they have not specifically mentioned the period of the FPS that they need you to submit.
You can try call and clarify or just resend the FPS once again and mention in the cover letter that you are resending the same on the assumption that is what they need. Unless explicitly asked, I would assume it is the relevant FPS for your job creation evidence.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Devin
Pakistan

Post by Devin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:24 pm

There are different formats of RTIs generated by software. Some formats do not show full details of payments such as NI contribution and tax. I think they are probably asking you to provide the details of payments.
My application is also in process. I sent them FPS reports for each month, covering at least 12 months for each employee. Each FPS lists all employees paid duruing that month, NI contribution and tax for eac individual employee. I also submitted statement from my online government gateway account which confirms the tax and NI payments made to HMRC each month.

Just have a look at the documents you submitted to see if NI and tax breakdown was included for each employee.

If its all there then they might have misplaced your documents.

Andys

Post by Andys » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:30 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 pm
Andys wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:36 pm
Hi,
Thanks.
That seems a little strange if they have not specifically mentioned the period of the FPS that they need you to submit.
You can try call and clarify or just resend the FPS once again and mention in the cover letter that you are resending the same on the assumption that is what they need. Unless explicitly asked, I would assume it is the relevant FPS for your job creation evidence.
Thanks Marcnath. I tried calling but nobody has any explanation.

Andys

Post by Andys » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Devin wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:24 pm
There are different formats of RTIs generated by software. Some formats do not show full details of payments such as NI contribution and tax. I think they are probably asking you to provide the details of payments.
My application is also in process. I sent them FPS reports for each month, covering at least 12 months for each employee. Each FPS lists all employees paid duruing that month, NI contribution and tax for eac individual employee. I also submitted statement from my online government gateway account which confirms the tax and NI payments made to HMRC each month.

Just have a look at the documents you submitted to see if NI and tax breakdown was included for each employee.

If its all there then they might have misplaced your documents.
I checked it and all this information is there. I can attach the payments made to HMRC as additional supporting evidence.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello. Try posting the exact wording ( without personal info) probably then someone might be able to give better advice.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Manu_cal wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 pm
Hello. Try posting the exact wording ( without personal info) probably then someone might be able to give better advice.
Also check if some words are in bold letters.
I had my refusal on FPS basis where 3 words dates started work were written in bold letters.
Hope that helps.

Andys

Post by Andys » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 am

Manu_cal wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 pm
Is there a sample RTI FPS report on this immigration board?

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 am

This is an FPS report sample showing individual tax payments: http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/pm/de ... 47x957.png
See also: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 03003.html

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Since they did not specify the ones they want. Send the ones you sent with application with a cover letter to let them know they did not specify the exact ones they want so you sent all.
Bizman

Andys

Post by Andys » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:44 am

bizman wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Since they did not specify the ones they want. Send the ones you sent with application with a cover letter to let them know they did not specify the exact ones they want so you sent all.
Thanks

Andys

Post by Andys » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:44 am

Manu_cal wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 am
This is an FPS report sample showing individual tax payments: http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/pm/de ... 47x957.png
See also: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 03003.html
Thanks

Andys

Post by Andys » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:47 am

BTW I just figured that the FPS report from Sage 50 payroll just has the details when the submission was made, employee details, deduction details, start date and leave date.

It does not have the name of the company, gross pay or net pay. Only options seems to be to attach the payment summary, P32 and payment to HMRC details.

Any thought?

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Two Options I guess
a) send additional documents which can give the missing information and tell them that the software does not allow to print the format they want and missing info is available in these documents.
b) New Fps reports in Moneysoft with a letter explaining you have redone them.

I would prefer option B . If you have less employees I guess it does not take long to redo them if you download a trial version of Moneysoft. you can download the reports in pdf and make sure you double check the calculations of figures and taxes which should match which what you have provided in your application
Good luck

Andys

Post by Andys » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Manu_cal wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 pm
Two Options I guess
a) send additional documents which can give the missing information and tell them that the software does not allow to print the format they want and missing info is available in these documents.

I would prefer option B . If you have less employees I guess it does not take long to redo them if you download a trial version of Moneysoft. you can download the reports in pdf and make sure you double check the calculations of figures and taxes which should match which what you have provided in your application
Good luck
Thanks Manu-Cal

I have requested Sage to give the decrypted reports, which will take at least 3 working days. In the meanwhile I have sent them the same report with a summary for each month. In the cover letter I did mention the difference in formats from Sage.
BTW i just realised that the partial health surcharge has been refunded to my account. Does that mean anything?

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Andys wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:06 pm
Manu_cal wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 pm
Two Options I guess

Good luck
Thanks Manu-Cal

I have requested Sage to give the decrypted reports, which will take at least 3 working days. In the meanwhile I have sent them the same report with a summary for each month. In the cover letter I did mention the difference in formats from Sage.
BTW i just realised that the partial health surcharge has been refunded to my account. Does that mean anything?
Honestly there is no pattern to that refund. I guess in your case they may have approved your visa. Another one with user name huik had his AR overturned today and he got his IHS refund yesterday.I had my IHS refund after I got my refusal .