ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration lawyers

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

loi
Newly Registered

immigration lawyers

Post by loi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:31 am

can someone tell me if there is those no win no fee immigration lawyers coz i don`t have any hope with these legal aid lawyers

SYH
BANNED

Re: immigration lawyers

Post by SYH » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 am

loi wrote:can someone tell me if there is those no win no fee immigration lawyers coz i don`t have any hope with these legal aid lawyers
thats pretty ridiculous. lawyers can't predict other people's behaviour, especially the HO. it would have to be so straightforward that it is impossible to not get a visa

kisho
Newly Registered

immigration lawyers

Post by kisho » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:45 am

contact on *****@yahoo.co.uk

[ EDITED by the Admin

READ:

-> Announcements -> using this forum to solicit for or promote personal business

]

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:52 am

Among the more reputable immigration services, the general policy is to refund "up to" the service fees that the firm charges in addition to the government fees.

The government fees are usually non-refundable because the government takes them and has a zero refund policy.

A serious immigration service will evaluate pretty carefully the chances of success for a particular application, and will not accept the client if the chances of success don't approach 100%.

Basic business sense.

More disreputable firms will take your money, even when they know you can't get your visa, and they will usually have a refund policy that does not allow you to collect anything back of significance.

the Admin
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice

sunil1982k
Newly Registered

Re: immigration lawyers

Post by sunil1982k » Mon May 19, 2008 7:54 am

Try World Visa Consultants....supposed to be good
41100201 or 41100202