ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa to India Time lines

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FOCUS

Tourist Visa to India Time lines

Post by FOCUS » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi Every one,

May I know the time it would take to get a tourist visa to India ( Not the e-tourist visa) and also any one who already got the tourist visa , is the validity will be definitely 6 months ?

Please let me know

Thank you

rahuldivann
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tourist Visa to India Time lines

Post by rahuldivann » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 am

These things fully dependent on the rules and regulations and it keeps on changing. So, if you have any query then you can consult xxxxxxx for right guidance.

Moderator edit: company name removed under the Board Rs&Cs.

takdeerwala
India

Post by takdeerwala » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 am

https://www.hcilondon.in/pages.php?id=7911

Information about links to apply, duration of visa and fees are given on the official page of High Commission of India, London.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm

rahuldivann wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 am
These things fully dependent on the rules and regulations and it keeps on changing. So, if you have any query then you can consult xxxxxxx for right guidance.

Moderator edit: company name removed under the Board Rs&Cs.
You have already been asked to desist from posting details of legal advisors. If you want to continue to participate on the forum I suggest you take note. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.