ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision letter received after months

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahmedrana21
Newly Registered
Wales

EEA extended family member

Post by ahmedrana21 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello sir/Madam,
My wife,s uncle is German National And he is living in united kingdom since 2009 my wife came here in 2013 on study visa so My wife applied for Extended family member and i am her dependent in EEA Extended family member visa application, But Home Office refused and gave right of appeal to my wife and her uncle because uncle also applied for PR but they didnt give any appeal right to me while my son has just born 3 months ago so do i have appeal right or not? My lawyer says i have also appeal right you will listened in court on your hearing date so he filed my appeal as well. Can they listen my appeal on hearing as well with my wife and uncle cause i have now my son 3 months old but its written on my refusal i have no right of appeal? please reply in details with reference if possible. As my wife is Haemorrhagic patient and and partially paralysed as well.
Highly appreciated
Thanks

ahmedrana21
Newly Registered
Wales

Decision letter received after months

Post by ahmedrana21 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:09 am

Hello Sir/ Madam,
My application was refused on 27th october and despatched same day but i didnt receive any letter or parcel suddenly i received removal letter on 30th november for me and my wife cause i am her dependent on EEA Extended family member when i contacted to home office they said we have decided and posted to you but they gave me tracking and tracing number when i visited my local royal mail depot they said your sender (Home Office) didnt pay surcharge or postage so that we were unable to deliver it and now it has been returned to sender on 25th novemeber.
i contacted solicitors he contacted home office and they said we will reissue decision, i received reissued decision on 11th december and my wife and me filed appeal online same day. so are we eligible to appeal or appeals right are exhausted cause the letter of refusal is dated 27th october? secondly i was not given appeal right but my solicitor said you also have it cause now i have 3 months old baby?
please clear this confusion.
shall be thankful

Jayjay2017
Nigeria

Re: Decision letter received after months

Post by Jayjay2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 am

Why was your application refused?

ahmedrana21
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by ahmedrana21 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Jayjay2017 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 am
Why was your application refused?
they said we checked your sponsor passport and its reported lost or stolen. these are refusal points for my wife and uncle both.
for me they said you could not prove relationship to EEA national. While He is not my uncle he is my wife,s uncle.
But now Home Office wrote us to provide medical history of my wife and birth certificate of my son and i sent same day to them.
please reply
Regards

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:00 am

What documents you and your wife submitted with your application ? Check with your sponsor he ever reported his passport stolen ? Probably they have some sort of evidence for this is there any other reason of refusal apart of this.

It sound your wife have applied under medical condition this is why they ask for medical records.

ahmedrana21
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by ahmedrana21 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:52 pm

007RAHEEL wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:00 am
What documents you and your wife submitted with your application ? Check with your sponsor he ever reported his passport stolen ? Probably they have some sort of evidence for this is there any other reason of refusal apart of this.

It sound your wife have applied under medical condition this is why they ask for medical records.
yes my wife,s uncle needed passport urgently and he went to passport office where he said my passport is not with me at this time but operator put a note on file lost or stolen.
so lost or stolen is refusal for my wife and my refusal is you didnt provide a proof of relation to EEA National while i mentioned in case he is uncle of my wife and i am dependent but they asked me to provide birth certificate of my baby which i provided with medical history of my wife.
please reply
Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:18 pm

ahmedrana21 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 pm
hi there my wife is not well she is haemorrhagic patient and partially paralysed since 2014. She also gave birth to baby in September 2017 but today on 17th march 2018 i got post from NHS quoting reference number and bill inside for getting treatment here in uk since 2014 and it costs around 15 thousands pounds. It is mentioned on bill if i do not pay i will not get further immigration status in uk and all my information will be passed to Home Office.
Is there any solution to it? I was never even told by anyone about these charges. I do not work even, me and my wife applied for extended family member visa our case is under reconsideration in HO.we both do not have work permission.so how can we pay?
Please reply me i shall be very thankful.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Know Your Rights – A Guide for Migrants wrote:What should I do if I get a bill I can’t pay?
It is very important not to ignore hospital bills. You should contact the hospital even if you cannot pay. The hospital should be able to offer you a repayment plan – just ask them. If they don’t want to, you should contact your local debt advice service (e.g. Citizen’s Advice) who should be able to help. You may be able to repay the bills a little bit each month.
Your application for leave to remain or enter can be refused if you are in debt to the NHS.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ahmedrana21
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by ahmedrana21 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:00 am

vinny wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 pm
Know Your Rights – A Guide for Migrants wrote:What should I do if I get a bill I can’t pay?
It is very important not to ignore hospital bills. You should contact the hospital even if you cannot pay. The hospital should be able to offer you a repayment plan – just ask them. If they don’t want to, you should contact your local debt advice service (e.g. Citizen’s Advice) who should be able to help. You may be able to repay the bills a little bit each month.
Your application for leave to remain or enter can be refused if you are in debt to the NHS.
Thanks Vinny for replying me.