ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA application for PR... PLEASE HELP!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kay100
Nigeria

EEA application for PR... PLEASE HELP!

Post by Kay100 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:59 am

Hi

Can anyone give me an advice or better still a guideline on what might happen? The situation is my 5 year visa expired August 2017 but I sent in my application 2/3 months before that. Only last week the HO sent my application back with all the supporting documents. It was refused ONLY because I did not include my ex partner's ID/passport with my application. The funny thing is all the documents were went back including my passport and I was told to reapply which I have now done. We are married in 2010 and divorced this year. Does that mean I will go through all the process over again and also do biometrics etc? I sent the application last Tuesday and by Friday, they have taken the money from my account. Any ideas what might happen next or has anyone ever been in this situation? Also, am I able to apply for naturalisation straight after I receive my PR (praying it is issued).

Ideas? Suggestions? Advise please anyone?

Kay100
Nigeria

Re: EEA application for PR... PLEASE HELP!

Post by Kay100 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Am i right in thinking that no one can help or give any form of advice here?

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Kay100 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 pm
Am i right in thinking that no one can help or give any form of advice here?
No brother you are not right peoples are very helpful but they got there life and issues if some one got time they will definitely come and will give you advise. I can give you my advise I believe it will be not very helpful but as much i understand that you applied for pr last time it was refused because of your ex id and this time if you include it or give good reason of not includint it and you gave all your ex treaty rights from the time of your marriage then I believe you are ok and you will get your pr where your legal 5 years completed just say for example you got married in 2010 so you will get pr dated 2015 and now you can go for naturalisation straight after pr even yyou will get a letter as well when you go for naturalisation just take your later with you in council hopefully this answer will help you and if i am rong at any point senior member will come and and explain further to you once again these members are good and very helpful and they are doing it free just to help peoples thank you brother bye.

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 am

Hi.yes you will get your biometric letter again and once you done you will get COA ..can I ask what documents you sent with your second application and did you send them your EX ID?

Kay100
Nigeria

Post by Kay100 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:50 am

Hi

I sent them all the documents I sent initially then added my ex's ID card with it. The money was deducted from my account in 2 days and a biometric letter was sent about 2 weeks later and as soon as I got that done, the CoA came a week later. Now I am just hoping all goes well though my employer has done a ECS on me as my job requires me to be security cleared. Thanks for your input

Kay100
Nigeria

Post by Kay100 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Thank you for your advice. I didn't mean it the way you took it. I know this is a free advice forum and people do not have to reply or give their advice. Maybe even because this case is a little different and that is why it took long. Whatever the case is, we are all here for a similar issue and I hope it goes well with everyone on here.

No brother you are not right peoples are very helpful but they got there life and issues if some one got time they will definitely come and will give you advise. I can give you my advise I believe it will be not very helpful but as much i understand that you applied for pr last time it was refused because of your ex id and this time if you include it or give good reason of not includint it and you gave all your ex treaty rights from the time of your marriage then I believe you are ok and you will get your pr where your legal 5 years completed just say for example you got married in 2010 so you will get pr dated 2015 and now you can go for naturalisation straight after pr even yyou will get a letter as well when you go for naturalisation just take your later with you in council hopefully this answer will help you and if i am rong at any point senior member will come and and explain further to you once again these members are good and very helpful and they are doing it free just to help peoples thank you brother bye.
[/quote]