ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MY ACCOUNT STILL NOT DEBITED AFTER SUBMITING NEW PAYMENT SLIP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GAMBUN
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

MY ACCOUNT STILL NOT DEBITED AFTER SUBMITING NEW PAYMENT SLIP

Post by GAMBUN » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Dear Friends

I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur extension on the 13th December, 2017, application received 14th December, payment attempted on the 15th december but decline as bank didn't recognise it.

i was sent a letter on the 19th December indicating that they can't take payment at first attempt, but they send me biometric letter and a new payment slip, I did the biometric on the 19th, and send the new payment slip with my bank details on the 23rd and they received it on the 27th December, they also indicated in the letter sent to me that unless otherwise, the application will be decided within 8 weeks from the date of receiving the application. from that date up to now they haven't debited my account.

I would like to know how long does it take for them to debit payment when payment slip sent to them for the second time.

Finally my initial application was on 50k route, but within the 3 years i did additional 240,000 investment

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: MY ACCOUNT STILL NOT DEBITED AFTER SUBMITING NEW PAYMENT SLIP

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 pm

We cannot tell you when the payments will be processed or how long your application gonna take.
The payment clearing could take several days as the holiday season comes to and end.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

GAMBUN
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Post by GAMBUN » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 am

Zimba thanks for the informations. I will still give it a time and see how it goes with them.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:16 pm

I will advise you call HO and tell them what has happened, they will advise as to what you can do so that your application will not be delayed.Also call your bank to know how to prevent such from happening again. Call HO on 03001232241
Bizman

akadam
Newly Registered

Post by akadam » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Hi
i have exactly the same situation.
applied my visa on 15th december 2017
biometrics received on 20th dec with the letter attached saying home office were unable to deduct the money and they send me the empty same page of application form where we put the card details. they also send me a green postage label.
although my partners money got deducted on 18th dec.
i am awaiting the money to deduct so i can have a bit peace of mind.
@gambun please update me as soon as your money gets deduct and i will keep mine status posted.
Regards
amit

GAMBUN
Newly Registered
Guinea Bissau

Post by GAMBUN » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:17 pm

My account was finally debited yesterday Friday 5th January. Thanks for all your suggestions. Now waiting to see what happens next. Hope it to be good news.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:22 am

It will be good news mate
Bizman