ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr premium service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alli1983
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ilr 10 years same day service

Post by alli1983 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:30 pm

is anybody tell me plz that i was on same day premium service and two months gone i have not heard anything, interesting thing is that my status was updated 23 days ago decided but annoying thing is i have not got any letter yet even my solicitor got an email which is survey email usually they do on the completion of every application as my solicitors told me,i just wonder is my letter gone lost in post because of heavy load of postage due to Xmas ,anybody can tell me about this or its normal they can take that long after the status gone decided,whoever got any experience like that plz tell me i would b very happy thx

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: ilr 10 years same day service

Post by makky86 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:02 pm

alli1983 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:30 pm
is anybody tell me plz that i was on same day premium service and two months gone i have not heard anything, interesting thing is that my status was updated 23 days ago decided but annoying thing is i have not got any letter yet even my solicitor got an email which is survey email usually they do on the completion of every application as my solicitors told me,i just wonder is my letter gone lost in post because of heavy load of postage due to Xmas ,anybody can tell me about this or its normal they can take that long after the status gone decided,whoever got any experience like that plz tell me i would b very happy thx
Sorry but you have asked the same question so many times. Its quite common to get letters delayed during Christmas and new year time ! Have some patience
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

alli1983
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alli1983 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 pm

well i m askin same question but i m not getting satisfactory answer ,am i? i asked it was decided 23 ago so it was well before Xmas,u meant to say is still its normal or common?plz tell me this how long usually take to get letter in after status updated decided

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:54 am

alli1983 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 pm
well i m askin same question but i m not getting satisfactory answer ,am i? i asked it was decided 23 ago so it was well before Xmas,u meant to say is still its normal or common?plz tell me this how long usually take to get letter in after status updated decided
OK can you provide the complete immigration history but in proper prographs. You seem to write in text-speech format which no one can understand. Take time and write

e.g.

2008 - Entered in the UK on Tier 4
2011 - PSW

etc

alli1983
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ilr premium service

Post by alli1983 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:34 pm

hello everybody,
can anybody tell me the experienced they might have faced.
i used premium service in Sheffield center.my status updated a month ago ,decided . and also got an email usually they do after completion the case.
i know it was xmas and new holidays but still almost a month gone no decision yet i need to travel my father not feeling well,
can i leave the country by making travel documents and leave the decision pending as it is.
if i got succeed then get brp card back home,if not i was going anyways,any idea?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: ilr premium service

Post by makky86 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:40 pm

alli1983 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:34 pm
hello everybody,
can anybody tell me the experienced they might have faced.
i used premium service in Sheffield center.my status updated a month ago ,decided . and also got an email usually they do after completion the case.
i know it was xmas and new holidays but still almost a month gone no decision yet i need to travel my father not feeling well,
can i leave the country by making travel documents and leave the decision pending as it is.
if i got succeed then get brp card back home,if not i was going anyways,any idea?
What is your compolete immigration history?

What visa you applied?

Why application was held at PSC (premium service center>

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:20 pm

makky86 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:02 pm
Sorry but you have asked the same question so many times. Its quite common to get letters delayed during Christmas and new year time ! Have some patience
Topics merged and OP asking again!!

member/alli1983/posts/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alli1983
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alli1983 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 pm

same thing again ,nothing to do with history ,i m asking about letter and the status says decided a month ago,that the question i m askin ,so why u keep asking about history i m not asking about chances.
i m asking if possible to let me know ,wat is the reason why they aint sending letter after a month even status says decided,simple so tell me this somebody can .plz or wat should i do

jafarkuku
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by jafarkuku » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm pretty sure no one here is a psychic or can magically see why the home office hasn't sent you any letter. So all you can do is just be patient and wait like the rest of us!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 pm

alli1983 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 pm
same thing again ,nothing to do with history ,i m asking about letter and the status says decided a month ago,that the question i m askin ,so why u keep asking about history i m not asking about chances.
i m asking if possible to let me know ,wat is the reason why they aint sending letter after a month even status says decided,simple so tell me this somebody can .plz or wat should i do
The immigration history DOES matter. Depending on what your immigration history is, there might be a clue as to why your application is delayed, i.e. if you had Tier 1 General for example or had a period of overstay.

The online checking system is no longer available and even when it was it was not accurate as it was only a TRIAL service and not LIVE.

Suggest be patient and wait. We don't work for HO so wouldn't know why there is a delay and you don't seem interested in providing your immigration history for any one to understand or offer useful advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kay2323
Newly Registered

Post by Kay2323 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 pm

alli1983 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 pm
hey buddy, sorry to hear about your delay. Can i know where do you check the status of your application. The earlier link is no more active i believe. If there is new link can you please copy paste here. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 am

Kay2323 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 pm
hey buddy, sorry to hear about your delay. Can i know where do you check the status of your application. The earlier link is no more active i believe. If there is new link can you please copy paste here. thanks
There is NO link anymore!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

alli1983
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by alli1983 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:37 pm

no new link bro, i checked when it was active

Kay2323
Newly Registered

Post by Kay2323 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:12 pm

thanks Cr001 and Ali.........I have been waiting for more then 15 months now on my SET LR. Tried calling UKVI over past 6 months, writing a letter, expediting with MP every 2 weeks but losing hopes now. Any hopes guys.

I know its not a right question as like me there are thousands of awaiting ILR application. But any new positive reply gives you some more Spam :D