ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No refusal letter?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

najmulnurul
Newly Registered
Mood:
Italy

No refusal letter?

Post by najmulnurul » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello guys, I applied for an EEA family permit in Rome Italy on 13/Dec/2017 and today I received my passport back at home. Unfortunately I was not granted the visa but the problem is that I did not receive any letter stating the reason for the refusal. Am I the only one experiencing this? I don't even know if to try to contact them since I've heard that their customer service is too pricey and awful.

alidavoo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Visa for UK, TLS office Roma No visa No refuse letter not even a mark on passport

Post by alidavoo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm

I just got back my passport after waiting one week for the response by DHL. When I opened it there was only my passport with absolutely nothing in it and not even a refusal letter. I've done it in Roma tls office and they don't have even one phone number to ask them what is my situation because I'm confused now and I have an emergency situation to go to London and when I wanted to ask a question on their website it's written that I have to wait for almost 20 days!!!! I paid almost 260€ for priority visa processing ( non-settlement). I tried to ask from Britain consultant they said they can't help. I called the embassy they almost hang up the phone after I explained my situation and they said that they don't have any phone number either. There were some phone numbers but they are all wrong. Idk what to do. Can anyone please help me with that?

Obie
Ireland

Re: No refusal letter?

Post by Obie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm

What did you apply for
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

alihamza
Newly Registered

Re: No refusal letter?

Post by alihamza » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm

I think the refusal letter they sending it by email you enter in your application form