ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the exact way of calculating gross annual income in case of 4 weekly pay?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

biralbinal
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

What is the exact way of calculating gross annual income in case of 4 weekly pay?

Post by biralbinal » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Hello, I came to UK as dependent spouse on July 2015 and was given 33 months visa. I need to extend my visa on coming March 2018. My query is regarding fulfilling the financial requirements. Currently I have two jobs, both are 6 months+ and both are non-saralied, which means I have to apply under category A.

In both jobs, I get paid after every 4 weeks, which leads to some confusion

1) How many payslips I have to submit, as the requirement is to show income of last 6 months (i.e. 28 weeks).
If 6 payslips are given, it covers 24 weeks.
If 7 payslips are given, it covers 28 weeks.

So how do they convert these figures into gross annual salaray, as 4 weekly pay doesn't work like monthly pay when the total figuere is divided by 6 and then multiplied by 12.

My total income from last 28 weeks is 10,385 GBP (from both jobs).

2) I have two weeks arrears pay in one of my payslip. How do they count this? Do they take it into consideration or it should be omitted?

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: What is the exact way of calculating gross annual income in case of 4 weekly pay?

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:02 pm

I am not sure that you can combine two employer income under category A which can be possible under category B. To convert 4 weekly you need to convert into months & year. In your case 10385/28= 371×52= 19292 annual income
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.