ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missing stamps on passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maryleilm
Newly Registered
Mood:
Macau

missing stamps on passport

Post by maryleilm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi all,

I am preparing for my BC application. I am a non-EU and gain my PR 2016. I am just calculating the days of absences from UK, however I travelled to Germany via ferry in a coach rented by a charity (which means I have no proves of travel tickets) on 1st OCT 2017, but there is no stamps of me exiting UK nor stamps entering France on the 1st october 2017. I only got a stamp of entrance to UK on the 8th of october. I am worry that will be a problem, since I don't have any ways to prove the date that I leave UK.

Many Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: missing stamps on passport

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 pm

The day you travel out and date travel back are not counted. You are not required to provide proof of every trip you have made. Just state the full days out of country.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.