ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa polygamy bigamy criminal offence police home office refusal annulment divorce jail nationality crime lawyer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brownsugaruk
Newly Registered
Bahamas

spouse visa polygamy bigamy criminal offence police home office refusal annulment divorce jail nationality crime lawyer

Post by brownsugaruk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:14 am

1. uk british national me married in 2014 in pakistan where polygamy is allowed but this first marraige

2. uk british national me married in 2015 in hong kong where polygamy not allowed like in UK so i think i have committed bigamy unknowingly , 7 year criminal conviction offence but i didnt do knowingly and i commited purjury as well (mislead by my fiends by signing single status in applcaition form reason i never married in hk nor i have any wife in hk HONG KONG) but i have not divorced or annul the marraige yet -- will it get me jail in the uk or in hong kong i married inside hongkong i lived there 2 moths then got married and applied her (2nd wife) legal visa there but my mararige broke after 3 months but did not divorce becuz need 1 year to divorce it was legal mararige i put single status could be purjery i commited ? again unknowingly because my friend in the hong kong advuised me i am singel in hong kong ..and my 1st wife never traveled to hong kong nor uk..

3. the hong kong wife at that time applied visa appication and gave my maraige criticate to home office and gave my details in it without my permission... she was not good women she abused me.... i did not tell her about my 1st marraige she knew after it and wanted finish marraige but didnt know about annulment etc ..solcuotrs advised need to wiat 1 year before divorce ofiicaly...
4. should i apply 1st wife sponsor visa properly and say that my second marraige valid but we deserted each other and unknowingly commited bigamy ??? in islam allowed 4 mararige and my father done 4 maraige so i learned as muslim can do 4 and didnt know speicfic couuntries are allowed i thought muslim all over the world can do 4..........

didi commitd cirminal ofence 7 year jauk and purjury 3 year jail but commited in hongkong not in the uk nor ever both wife travel in uk they both in pakisstan now.
i didnt know abotu annulment...if i annul will they make me criminal in court is it necc to annul or divorce.i can still diuvorce as honkogn govermtne does know i have 2 wifes.. uk gov will know if i submit uk sposoro visa, i have never aplied any visa of any wifes..but 2nd wife applied in her baby name eea british child and gave my details as i am seperated, i gaver her oral talaq back in hong kong in 2015 but couldnt make official documents becuz of wrong advise from my friends again. uk gov also doesnt know until i police case it or apply spoise visa 1st wife... i have all docuemnts job home all ready but didnt know until i went to propler soliucor to submit applcuation he say to finish both marriage and re marry in pk ? but 1st marariuge is valid and proper i have docments i send her money and phone records......

i apply for 1st wife which is legal and all paperwork ready 2nd i want finish shall i finish the 2nd divorce her then apply 1st but still they will know as 2nd gave my details in hoem office visiotr visa then british child eea permit applcuatn she ws reufused.... through friends i know some details of the 2nd wife..i have no direct connection with her

uk spospitpr visa ppliction i willstill need to declare i had 2nd wife as their compuyers still will flag up when they search my name and date of birth............if i gie divorce ceritiifate from uk courts... they will say how divorce it should be annnulment ? or if i properly annulemnt apply and i become crinimal in hong kong only bigamy and purjery i will have to declare in appliation form that i commited more than 12 months crime but i am not yet criminalised yet...... or shall i annul and delcare its in process and i am not criminak in uk ... or shall i police case i go police station and tell all the truth they criminal me whatsoever but THE PUNISHEMNT I WILL GET IN HONG KONG WHEN I GO THERE OR STIL I AM IN THE UK ??? uk police website says if any wife have connection with uk then but no both of them ever come to uk yet in their entire life in any visa pplcuaiton whatsoever,

i haev talked with cirminal defence lawyer who say police case it first then come to me so i can charge you first then advise you
i haev talked with family law sokcutor who said she doesnt know what happens in annulent
i have talked with couple of immigtaion silcutor some say dont mention about mararige some say mention it but 50/50 chance they thnk i done maraige scam but i didnt.... 2nd wife in hk got visa revoked when she had a baby from another person i refused to pput my name on it so the baby not in my name

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: spouse visa polygamy bigamy criminal offence police home office refusal annulment divorce jail nationality crime law

Post by Wanderer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Are you Stanley Unwin?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa polygamy bigamy criminal offence police home office refusal annulment divorce jail nationality crime law

Post by New on forum » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:56 pm

brownsugaruk wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:14 am
1. uk british national me married in 2014 in pakistan where polygamy is allowed but this first marraige

2. uk british national me married in 2015 in hong kong where polygamy not allowed like in UK so i think i have committed bigamy unknowingly , 7 year criminal conviction offence but i didnt do knowingly and i commited purjury as well (mislead by my fiends by signing single status in applcaition form reason i never married in hk nor i have any wife in hk HONG KONG) but i have not divorced or annul the marraige yet -- will it get me jail in the uk or in hong kong i married inside hongkong i lived there 2 moths then got married and applied her (2nd wife) legal visa there but my mararige broke after 3 months but did not divorce becuz need 1 year to divorce it was legal mararige i put single status could be purjery i commited ? again unknowingly because my friend in the hong kong advuised me i am singel in hong kong ..and my 1st wife never traveled to hong kong nor uk..

3. the hong kong wife at that time applied visa appication and gave my maraige criticate to home office and gave my details in it without my permission... she was not good women she abused me.... i did not tell her about my 1st marraige she knew after it and wanted finish marraige but didnt know about annulment etc ..solcuotrs advised need to wiat 1 year before divorce ofiicaly...
4. should i apply 1st wife sponsor visa properly and say that my second marraige valid but we deserted each other and unknowingly commited bigamy ??? in islam allowed 4 mararige and my father done 4 maraige so i learned as muslim can do 4 and didnt know speicfic couuntries are allowed i thought muslim all over the world can do 4..........

didi commitd cirminal ofence 7 year jauk and purjury 3 year jail but commited in hongkong not in the uk nor ever both wife travel in uk they both in pakisstan now.
i didnt know abotu annulment...if i annul will they make me criminal in court is it necc to annul or divorce.i can still diuvorce as honkogn govermtne does know i have 2 wifes.. uk gov will know if i submit uk sposoro visa, i have never aplied any visa of any wifes..but 2nd wife applied in her baby name eea british child and gave my details as i am seperated, i gaver her oral talaq back in hong kong in 2015 but couldnt make official documents becuz of wrong advise from my friends again. uk gov also doesnt know until i police case it or apply spoise visa 1st wife... i have all docuemnts job home all ready but didnt know until i went to propler soliucor to submit applcuation he say to finish both marriage and re marry in pk ? but 1st marariuge is valid and proper i have docments i send her money and phone records......

i apply for 1st wife which is legal and all paperwork ready 2nd i want finish shall i finish the 2nd divorce her then apply 1st but still they will know as 2nd gave my details in hoem office visiotr visa then british child eea permit applcuatn she ws reufused.... through friends i know some details of the 2nd wife..i have no direct connection with her

uk spospitpr visa ppliction i willstill need to declare i had 2nd wife as their compuyers still will flag up when they search my name and date of birth............if i gie divorce ceritiifate from uk courts... they will say how divorce it should be annnulment ? or if i properly annulemnt apply and i become crinimal in hong kong only bigamy and purjery i will have to declare in appliation form that i commited more than 12 months crime but i am not yet criminalised yet...... or shall i annul and delcare its in process and i am not criminak in uk ... or shall i police case i go police station and tell all the truth they criminal me whatsoever but THE PUNISHEMNT I WILL GET IN HONG KONG WHEN I GO THERE OR STIL I AM IN THE UK ??? uk police website says if any wife have connection with uk then but no both of them ever come to uk yet in their entire life in any visa pplcuaiton whatsoever,

i haev talked with cirminal defence lawyer who say police case it first then come to me so i can charge you first then advise you
i haev talked with family law sokcutor who said she doesnt know what happens in annulent
i have talked with couple of immigtaion silcutor some say dont mention about mararige some say mention it but 50/50 chance they thnk i done maraige scam but i didnt.... 2nd wife in hk got visa revoked when she had a baby from another person i refused to pput my name on it so the baby not in my name
To be honest your talking shit.
I hope you get charged for this.
People like you are shame for the community.
Who told you are Muslims are allowed 4 wifes?
You misuse and misinterpret the religion to justify your own wrongdoings.
Do you know under what circumstances and how a Muslim is allowed have second marriage without divorcing first ?
Islam teaches its followers to respect the law of the land and doesn’t give you an excuse to lie when filling a form.

sam550

Post by sam550 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:58 pm

brownsugaruk wrote:

Well it doesn't make sense at all whatever you just said, I feel pitty for those people who bring religion as soon as the see they are in trouble, leave religion out of your wrong doings and sow what you reap.

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 pm

brownsugaruk wrote:

It is very hard to make out what it is you are asking.

At this point I will recommend you seek professional advice from a family law solicitor in Hong Kong and sort out your family affairs first there, then in the UK.

The information provided would be cause for concern for UKVI as there is too much inconsistencies and it may be you have broken the law as well as in the UK and Hong Kong.

Any information you provide to authorities should be accurate and truthfully declared, if not you will be liable to prosecution.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

brownsugaruk
Newly Registered
Bahamas

Post by brownsugaruk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:28 am

xxxxxx THESE PEOPLE ARE GREAT WHO MADE ME BACK FROM ZERO TO HERO
spoken with xxxxxxxxxxxx solictor they are the best solicitors of the UK, they help with ANY law , they cover very wide range of areas
the solociiter helped me check if both marriges were gunuinely registered, the first one was religiously registered only in which he told me to talk with a solicitor in pakistan and register it properly with the government BUT AFTER DIVORCING THE ONE IN HK. the first marrige was not officially registered so no crime took place. THANK YOU TO ALL GUYS . i was so much thinking how come the gov didnt know when i register the marraige and so now i know it was AAH