ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tdianecamara

Citizenship

Post by Tdianecamara » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi Guys,

I apply for citizenship in Ireland since 2015 and I am still waiting for a decision (it's now 3 years). I had an issue in court and the case was dismiss. I send all the document to citizenship.

I have been waiting now a bit longer than usual timeframe and I feel like to make a complaint about my case but where should I make a complaint to?

Help??????

usmanch313

Re: Citizenship

Post by usmanch313 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 am

Hi
Could you share about your application base on?
And please what was case ?

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:14 am

My application is base on the fact I have been living here legally for 11 year and father of Irish child.
My court case was about minor assault but was dismiss cause I have never been in trouble with the Gardai before.
What should I do? Take it further to solicitor? I'm tired of waiting and at least the can refuse but staying like that without response is not fair.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm

Have you email thm and findout the status of your application ?? If yes so when the last time u sent the email and wht reason have you got ?

Thats a very long time .. i applied in 2015 too but thank God i hv got it mine in last ceremony..

Hang in there brother ..
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Ali0857 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:00 pm
Have you email thm and findout the status of your application ?? If yes so when the last time u sent the email and wht reason have you got ?

Thats a very long time .. i applied in 2015 too but thank God i hv got it mine in last ceremony..

Hang in there brother ..
I call them and the lady say that it's the decision of the Minister they are waiting but she can't give a time frame. So at this point I have heard samething from them all the time. I am really annoyed so I lost interest calling or emailing them and the only thing I want to do is to make a formal complaint, but we are living in Ireland and the officials do what they want, when they want. so anybody has suggestion is welcome.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 pm

I want to do is to make a formal complaint, but we are living in Ireland and the officials do what they want, when they want. so anybody has suggestion is welcome.
There is no guarantee your application will be successful even if you meet all conditions required by law. The Minister has absolute discretion for granting citizenship.

So there is nothin you can do it but wait or cancel your application.. but unfortunately you can't force them to give you irish nationality...
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Ali0857 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 pm
I want to do is to make a formal complaint, but we are living in Ireland and the officials do what they want, when they want. so anybody has suggestion is welcome.
There is no guarantee your application will be successful even if you meet all conditions required by law. The Minister has absolute discretion for granting citizenship.

So there is nothin you can do it but wait or cancel your application.. but unfortunately you can't force them to give you irish nationality...
I know there's no guarantie on any application to be successful and it's a discretion but my point is 3 years is long time for any application to be fully finalise.
I am not forcing them aswell to give me Irish nationality (very cheecky from you talking like that) you missing my point and there should be a place where you could complain to when you not happy about something. we are living in a 21 century and I shouldn't have been one way street on anything. In the other countries you can so why not Ireland? so If you have no suggestion no need to comment rubbish on my page. Thank you very much

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:34 pm

I didn't write rubbish I just copied a article from INIS website http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP16000022

And I wasn't talking about You only .. i include myself and many other brothers too .. so don't get upset . And I apologize if my words hurt ur feelin in any way .
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 pm

tdianecamera
ali was only trying to help you and hes right too

there is no entitlement to it therefore no counter argument!
if there is no entitlement what your going to complain about ?
its a discretion of Irish government they don't have to compare them selves to other countries for time lines and processes of citizenship.

if the discretion of granting citizenship is in the hand of justice minister so as the time he/ she may take to establish either your worthy or not!

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Mal111 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 pm
tdianecamera
ali was only trying to help you and hes right too

there is no entitlement to it therefore no counter argument!
if there is no entitlement what your going to complain about ?
its a discretion of Irish government they don't have to compare them selves to other countries for time lines and processes of citizenship.

if the discretion of granting citizenship is in the hand of justice minister so as the time he/ she may take to establish either your worthy or not!
Thank you so much @Mal111 .
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ