ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Absalamyare
Newly Registered
Somalia

Travel document

Post by Absalamyare » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:49 pm

Hi first I really want to thank from the bottom of my heart to the creators and admin of this site as it has helped me so many times🙏🏽 Secondly I have an issue here which is I was granted humanitarian protection leave to remain 5 years visa and wife joined me after 6 months as asponsored spouse so last year our visa expired and we applied for indefinite leave to remain and I had acaution from police so my visa was extended for another 3 more years As HP leave to remain but my wife and kids were granted ILR so I am confused we tried to apply travel document and I understand my travel will be £268(certificate of travel) but my question is which travel document will my wife apply the blue or the black one since Her BRP says settlement ILR and mine humanitarian protection? Sorry for not being brief and thanks in advance for you assistance in this

cloud123
Newly Registered

Re: Travel document

Post by cloud123 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 am

try to apply for a blue passport for all of you first. They will ask for the difference in the fee if they don't accept most probably. I doubt they will refuse it all together and not refund your fee.