ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(DV) URGENT PLZ

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ahlambayou
Newly Registered
Algeria

Indefinite set (dv)

Post by Ahlambayou » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello. Im seperated from my husband without divorce, because of domestic violence. I was on spouse visa so now I applied for indefinite leave to remain. I have a child from him. A month ago we met because he wanted to see his child and we had a relation together and now i discovered im pregnant from him.we dont live together at the same home. Will this affect my indefinite visa case? Can i register the baby birth in his name or this can results in problems for my indefinite? Thank you for your help

Ahlambayou
Newly Registered
Algeria

Indefinite set (dv) urgent plz

Post by Ahlambayou » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 am

Ahlambayou wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 pm
Hello. Im seperated from my husband without divorce, because of domestic violence. I was on spouse visa so now I applied for indefinite leave to remain. I have a child from him. A month ago we met because he wanted to see his child and we had a relation together and now i discovered im pregnant from him.we dont live together at the same home. Will this affect my indefinite visa case? Can i register the baby birth in his name or this can results in problems for my indefinite? Thank you for your help

Ahlambayou
Newly Registered
Algeria

ILR SET(DV) URGENT PLZ

Post by Ahlambayou » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:48 am

dvr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(DV) URGENT PLZ

Post by dvr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello,

I'm a journalist at a national newspaper in the UK looking into the Home Office's application of the Domestic Violence Rule. We’re hoping to run a story in the next couple of weeks and I’m looking speak to some people affected by refusals/rejections, in order to point up the flaws with the DVR process and the negative impact it can have on people’s lives. If you’d be up for speaking to me as part of the piece, reply here and I can give you some contact details - I should also say any testimony could be completely anonymous.

All best,

Obie
Ireland

Re: ILR SET(DV) URGENT PLZ

Post by Obie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 pm

As much as i appreciate your work and best intentions, this forum will not be used as a platform for you to obtain the information you are seeking.

We will not allow personal information to be shared on open forum.

This will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors