ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xrootx

Question about Visa Form

Post by xrootx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:23 am

Hi,
I am applying visit visa for My Mother. I am in process of filling up online form .I need bit of advise on question below:
*- Have you been refused a visa for any country, including the UK, in the last 10 years?
My Mother visit visa to UK got refused in 2013 , I have answer yes to the question , Reason for refusal section has very limited characters that I can type.So I cant type the whole refusal paragraph. Please let me know what should I write?

Thanks

smj_jak

Re: Question about Visa Form

Post by smj_jak » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:58 pm

"Sheet Attached", Mention all your reason in detail on a separate sheet

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:53 am

smj_jak wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:58 pm
"Sheet Attached", Mention all your reason in detail on a separate sheet
Thanks

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:55 am

Hi,
In sponsor ship letter , how much estimated cost I should mention for 3 month visa for necessary travelling and any other expenses.

Thanks

xrootx

Visit Visa Refusal

Post by xrootx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:43 am

Hi,
I applied for my Mother in law visitor visa from Pakistan , got refusal yesterday. One of the reason of refusal was :
Under paragraph V4.3(c) of immigration rule.
"I noted that you state that your son in law will be paying for your maintenance and accommodation. In support you have provided written declaration , UK passport copy , bank statement and tenancy agreement. However I note that while you have demonstrated he has regular income , you have not elected to provide any information about the property where you plan to stay to demonstrate that it is suitable and that there is sufficient space for you to stay. Therefore , I am not satisfied that your sponsor will accommodate you or has the means and ability to do so."

Now I am planing to reapply , could you please let me know what else to provide for the property. In my written declaration mentioned it is a one bed room apartment with separate k itchen , bathroom/toilet and living room.

Please help.

Thanks

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Re: Visit Visa Refusal

Post by sg664 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:16 pm

If you are renting, you should provide tenancy agreement and if you own the house, provide ownership document with mortgage statements. Also provide council tax bill as proof of address.