ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

PENDING APPLICATION

Post by ALI MAYA » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 am

Hello all,please give me advice i applied indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence in 2015 and my application still not decided.the reason is police case and last 4 years police also dint take any decision no charge no guilty.still waiting and follow up past 4 years.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

PENDING APPLICATION

Post by ALI MAYA » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 am

Hello all,please give me advise i applied indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence in 2015 and my application still not decided.the reason is police case and last 4 years police also didnt take any decision no charge no guilty.still waiting and follow up past 4 years.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

PENDING APPLICATION

Post by ALI MAYA » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:57 am

Hello all,please give me advice i applied indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence in 2015 and my application still not decided.the reason is police case and last 4 years police also didnt take any decision no charge no guilty.still waiting and follow up past 4 years.

vinny

Re: PENDING APPLICATION

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN

Post by ALI MAYA » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 am

Hello all,please give me advice i applied indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence in 2015 and my application still not decided.the reason is police case and last 4 years police also didnt take any decision no charge no guilty.still waiting and follow up past 4 years.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

ILR LONG RESIDENCE (10 YEARS)

Post by ALI MAYA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:14 am

Hello all,please give me advice i applied indefinite leave to remain under 10 years long residence in 2015 and my application still not decided.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR LONG RESIDENCE (10 YEARS)

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:07 pm

What is your immigration history ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:14 pm

vinny wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 am
Posts merged.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

lad 14
Wales

Post by lad 14 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:17 pm

I had the same issue with my and spouse application, only i came to know through my dependant's application when we received a letter from the HomeOffice mentioning that your case cannot be decided this is because records show that your spouse has an outstanding criminal prosecution. It was a 4 years old case where no action was taken by the police. But somehow when i requested for Subject Access Report, i found that ACRO has failed to update my details and was showing 'Impending Prosecution'. My Solicitor immediately sent the letter to ACRO team asking to update the records, In a week of time i received a letter with an updated report and an apology from SAR Team about the same.
I forwarded that letter to the Case worker and in 1 month time we received our visas.
I would suggest you to request SAR Report and check what's your criminal record status is, and if it's incorrect, request them to update the details, and when received the updated report forward it to your Case worker. This will hopefully than helps you in expediting your case.
Hope this helps.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:38 pm

hi, thanks for reply 10 years students base

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:07 pm
hi thanks for reply,10 years students base.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:48 pm

ALI MAYA wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:38 pm
hi, thanks for reply 10 years students base
i requested but they didnt send

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:14 pm

10 years students base

kufo
Newly Registered
China

Post by kufo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:21 pm

lad 14 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:17 pm
I had the same issue with my and spouse application, only i came to know through my dependant's application when we received a letter from the HomeOffice mentioning that your case cannot be decided this is because records show that your spouse has an outstanding criminal prosecution. It was a 4 years old case where no action was taken by the police. But somehow when i requested for Subject Access Report, i found that ACRO has failed to update my details and was showing 'Impending Prosecution'. My Solicitor immediately sent the letter to ACRO team asking to update the records, In a week of time i received a letter with an updated report and an apology from SAR Team about the same.
I forwarded that letter to the Case worker and in 1 month time we received our visas.
I would suggest you to request SAR Report and check what's your criminal record status is, and if it's incorrect, request them to update the details, and when received the updated report forward it to your Case worker. This will hopefully than helps you in expediting your case.
Hope this helps.
would you perhaps send me the details of your lawyer? I am having the similar issue here and need some assistance to speed up the process. Thank you in advance.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:14 pm

kufo wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:21 pm
lad 14 wrote:
Hope this helps.
would you perhaps send me the details of your lawyer? I am having the similar issue here and need some assistance to speed up the process. Thank you in advance.
Under the Board Ts&Cs members are not permitted to post professional recommendations on the open forum. Neither do members have the privilege of the PM facility until they have contributed 30 posts.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

kufo
Newly Registered
China

Post by kufo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 pm

ok, thanks Casa for the reminder

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:36 am

zimba88 wrote:
student 10 years base

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:38 am

kufo wrote:
lad 14 wrote:
Hope this helps.
what kind of details you mean ?

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:18 pm

zimba88 wrote:
thanks for your reply, student base 10 years .

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 pm

zimba88 wrote:
thanks for your reply, 10 years student base.

lad 14
Wales

Post by lad 14 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 am

kufo wrote:
lad 14 wrote:
Hope this helps.
You can contact any Criminal Solicitor as they are aware of these slow proceedings from ACRO/SAR teams and also they know the procedure.
And also, every case is different is its own way so you have to go with your own story.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 am

zimba88 wrote:
10 years students

kufo
Newly Registered
China

Post by kufo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 pm

lad 14 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 am
kufo wrote:
lad 14 wrote:
Hope this helps.
You can contact any Criminal Solicitor as they are aware of these slow proceedings from ACRO/SAR teams and also they know the procedure.
And also, every case is different is its own way so you have to go with your own story.
Thank you for your reply. Can I ask how long have you received your SAR report?

lad 14
Wales

Post by lad 14 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 am

In a week of time, bear in mind they dont have any direct no to contact to, you will have to chase them through emails.

ALI MAYA
inactive
Wales

Post by ALI MAYA » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:48 am

lad 14 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:24 am
In a week of time, bear in mind they dont have any direct no to contact to, you will have to chase them through emails.
yeah i know but i dont have email.