ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M)Please assist Financial requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rochelle86
Newly Registered

FLR (M)Please assist Financial requirement

Post by rochelle86 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello,

Please can you assist me about the Financial requirement need to show for Husband visa in FLR M category .

I have received my ILR recently and now need to vary my Husband application in FLR M category. I am self employed and have shown gross salary from my company for 11,900 K yearly plus dividend of £8000 . I have dividend vouchers. However the Dividend was covered in last 6 months and it has no records yet on CT600 or SA302 as the accounts are not due to be submitted yet until Jun18.

Please assist what happens in this situation . Also My husband was self employed and submitted his accounts for year 01Apr2016 to 31Mar2017 for gross income of 18600K for the year . However after 31mar2017 since our previous visa was rejected he had lost his right to work so he didnt work.

Can we show last year financial records for him as well.

Regards,
Rochelle