ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Speeding ticket from 2012

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sir Thunderdong
Newly Registered
Hungary

Speeding ticket from 2012

Post by Sir Thunderdong » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 am

Hi everybody, great forum, lots of useful topics and conversations.

I’m flying through the online application form and there’s one thing that isn’t quiet clear to me: I understand that I have to tell the HO about any speeding tickets or traffic violations that I may have had in the past. I’ve received a speeding ticket (SP30-no court hearing, fixed penalty of points and fine) back in 2012 (5.8 years ago to be more precise). The points are no longer present on the counter part of my driver’s licence and as far as I know have been deleted from the system automatically as well.

What do you think, is this something that I should tell about or shall I just leave it and move on with the application?

All help is highly appreciated! Thank you.