ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

£18,600 annual salary - new job?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bensonbee
Newly Registered

£18,600 annual salary - new job?

Post by Bensonbee » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Hi,

At the advice of my solicitor, I am waiting to work my full 6 months before submitting my case to bring my spouse over from Pakistan.

I was wondering - if my current salary is £19,000 and i only worked in this role for 4 months - if I find another job paying me £24,000 and I become employed there, would this hinder my case?

Bear in mind, there would be no gaps in my employment.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: £18,600 annual salary - new job?

Post by seagul » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:47 pm

I wish your solicitor is fully familiar with the routes of financial threshold. If you will leave your present job and start working with your new employer then you will have to rely on category B and have to supply them with 12 months of payslips & bank statements.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.