ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE HOLDER

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kathar
Newly Registered
Ireland

NON EEA REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE HOLDER

Post by kathar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:08 am

Hi ,
Can any one reply my question plz,
I applied for residence card as a dependent of my British brother in 2015:they refuse my application in March 2017 ,I put review in March 2017 ,and after that I put new application in April 2017 based on my British wife but they still not concider my new application based on my wife ,now I want to apply with new application based on my Irish child ,
My question is, they will consider my new application or I have to withdraw from my previous application,and how long it will take . They will give me temporary stamp or no-
Plz if some one know about my question then plz reply
Thanks

secret.simon

Re: NON EEA REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE HOLDER

Post by secret.simon » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:34 am

Your post was not directly relevant to the thread it was posted in and I have split it into a separate thread, so that advice specific to your situation can be given to you.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: NON EEA REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE HOLDER

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:19 am

Are you applying in the UK or the Republic of Ireland???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.