ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit - How to apply online

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BMDekker
Newly Registered
South Africa

EEA Family Permit - How to apply online

Post by BMDekker » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:39 am

I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. I am battling to find the forms to fill in for an EEA Family Permit application. It's for myself and my two daughters. My Hubby is a Dutch national and will be leaving soon to live in the UK. I have no idea where to get the correct online forms

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA Family Permit - How to apply online

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:13 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BMDekker
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by BMDekker » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:19 am

Thank you for the link. I have created an account and tried to enter my personal details, however when I want to select the country that I am travelling to as the location, I don't find an option for the UK/England/Britain...not sure what to select?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Does it ask you that on the page you input your personal details and select the visa category or is it asking further along in the form?

If it is the first page of the process after registering, is the question simply 'LOCATION'? If yes, this is where you are at present, not where you are traveling to.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.