ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSAL OF EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

emelendrez
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

REFUSAL OF EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by emelendrez » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi Guys!

I'm Mexican, Married to a French girl.
I recently applied to a EEA FAMILY PERMIT so I can join her in the UK (She's already living-working there)

On my refusal Letter, They put several information wrong. They considered her a Greek National, with a Greek Passport when That's not even possible. Also referred to her as a man.

Is it possible that we got the wrong letter??

They also state that we didn't provide historical documentation or photographic evidence of our marriage, When we Sent Tons of pictures, and papers/certificates that proves our marriage.

We are starting to doubt they even checked the information we sent, Or that a mistake was made.

Did something similar happened to anyone here?? Or what would you recommend us to do about this??

Thanks a lot!

EM

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Re: REFUSAL OF EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Definatley sounds like a mix up!

Not sure who to contact at the home office I have only ever corresponded by email although there maybe a telephone contact number.

Maybe your wife can contact local MP depending on their knowledge of the situation they are more likely to get a response.

Obie
Ireland

Re: REFUSAL OF EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Appeal and reapply.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors