ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!! Belarus UK Spouse Visa, Where To Submit Documents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Graham1983
Newly Registered

URGENT!! Belarus UK Spouse Visa, Where To Submit Documents

Post by Graham1983 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello, I'm British and my wife is from Belarus.

We're in urgent assistance because we're ready for submitting our documents and have been told different things!

First we were told we had to submit all our documents to Sheffield, but then we've been told that my wife has to submit all our documents in Minsk!

We are about to meet in Belarus to swap documents, but need to know who does what now.

I also need to wait for an important document to come through the post to me for the application, so we need to know how long after paying for the spouse visa can we delay the appointment to submit our documents. If it gives us a small window of opportunity, my wife might need to submit documents without including this important document through the post.

Please help, I'm leaving to meet her in a few days!

Casa

Re: URGENT!! Belarus UK Spouse Visa, Where To Submit Documents

Post by Casa » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Graham1983 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:24 pm
Hello, I'm British and my wife is from Belarus.

We're in urgent assistance because we're ready for submitting our documents and have been told different things!

First we were told we had to submit all our documents to Sheffield, but then we've been told that my wife has to submit all our documents in Minsk!

We are about to meet in Belarus to swap documents, but need to know who does what now.

I also need to wait for an important document to come through the post to me for the application, so we need to know how long after paying for the spouse visa can we delay the appointment to submit our documents. If it gives us a small window of opportunity, my wife might need to submit documents without including this important document through the post.

Please help, I'm leaving to meet her in a few days!
Spouse visa application in Belarus - Procedure
https://uk.tlscontact.com/by/msq/page.php?pid=procedure
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Graham1983
Newly Registered

Post by Graham1983 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Ok thanks Casa, I guess that means she has to submit all the documentation in Belarus.

But what about the appointment times? Can we apply for the VISA now and then choose a week or two weeks after payment for the appointment?

gimarwat

Post by gimarwat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Hi Graham !
We've recently applied for my Mrs from Minsk Belarus. We were confused about the same and went to TLS to confirm beforehand. They were little nervous about settlement visa process but when We showed them the following document
https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ru/ ... 1523261838
then they confirmed the information to be true.
my app timeline is :
Online App submitted: 21/03/2018, non-priority
Biometric & passport submitted: 27/03/2018
Documents sent to Sheffield: 05/04/2018, received: 06/04/2018
Email confirmation received: 16/04/2018
waiting for decision
Would mind to share your timeline as well
thanks

gimarwat

Post by gimarwat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 am

Hi Graham !
We've recently applied for my Mrs from Minsk Belarus. We were confused about the same and went to TLS to confirm beforehand. They were little nervous about settlement visa process but when We showed them the following document
https://static.tlscontact.com/media/ru/ ... 1523261838
then they confirmed the information to be true. Regarding booking an appointment, you’ll have a choice of date to choose. I’d suggest to submit Passport and biometric at TLS in Minsk and send supporting documents to Sheffield by post from UK when you come back as you’ll have 20 days for standerd and 10 days for priority app to submit documents after bios.
my app timeline is :
Online App submitted: 21/03/2018, non-priority
Biometric & passport submitted: 27/03/2018
Documents sent to Sheffield: 05/04/2018, received: 06/04/2018
Email confirmation received: 16/04/2018
waiting for decision
Would mind to share your timeline as well
thanks

16barz
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by 16barz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:57 pm

am abit confused, at what point did you know where to submit your documents ?
how did you know to send it to shefield and not Belarus?

gimarwat

Post by gimarwat » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:46 am

16barz wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:57 pm
am abit confused, at what point did you know where to submit your documents ?
how did you know to send it to shefield and not Belarus?
When you attend your biometrics appointment at TLScontact centre they will guide you on the procedure and where to send your documents.
This is all from MY experience and observations over the past few years. I am not an immigration professional in any way whatsoever.

yaloo93
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by yaloo93 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:40 pm

I just help a friend do a spouse application and they were advised to send their documents to Sheffield.

Gixerman
Newly Registered

Post by Gixerman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:36 am

Can I ask people here please. For the spouse VISA application, is it possible to complete the actual application form in the UK and pay the VISA fee online in the UK?