ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR premium service - Date query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naval1234
Mood:
India

ILR premium service - Date query

Post by naval1234 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:44 am

Hi All,

I've booked my appointment for 25th of April for my ILR. My 5 years is complete on 17th of may. Which means the date of my appointment is within -28 days from the 5 year anniversary.

My query is. When I booked my appointment the UKVI system generated a pdf for payment and all the other personal information. This PDF states "Date of application 13th March 2018". This is the day I booked the appointment online for 25th April at the premium service center. I'm slightly confused, will 13th March be counted as my application date or 25th April.
If its 13th March then I will be refused my ILR. Please help to clarify this!

jkcool
Mood:
India

Re: ILR premium service - Date query

Post by jkcool » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 am

Don't worry. It will be the day you submit your applications (paper) at the premium service centre.