ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu5 retention review application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrnew
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Eu5 retention review application

Post by Mrnew » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi guys ,
Me and my ex wife's was together for 2 years and then we separate but we were not divorced & my wife was working full time since we married till this day in same place ,
I applied for eu5 in September 2016 on bases of separation and I told them that we have applied for divorce so it's in process they gave me 8 months temporary visa but in that time my divorce was not finilised as the court was taking long then I request them for more visa they grant me 2 months further visa as my 2 months visa was about to expire they refused my application in August 2017 so I have send them a review application and a cover letter that the divorce is done the certificate takes about 1 month to be issue so give me few weeks and i will send you the original divorce certificate which I send then in November 2017
Now 7 months are gone they are not giving me any decision & no temporary visa currently Iam out of job and in very bad condition
Whenever my solicitor ask them about my decision they say we are very busy your review application is in the que
So guys anyone in the same satuation and anyone got approval letter for retention in now a days
Thanks
Regards

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Re: Eu5 retention review application

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:30 pm

@Mrnew: couple of thing first according to Law separation is not acceptable for retention. Second would you please tell reason of refusal of your first application?

Mrnew
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mrnew » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks finalversion_2k ,
Actually by that time my divorce was not finalised and they were asking for original divorce certificate which I couldn't provide so they refuse my application,
Then my solicitor send them a review application telling them that we will provide you the divorce certificate in a month time & after a month or so we got the original divorce certificate in October 2017 we have send it as well still waiting
Whenever we try to approach them they say we are very busy you have to wait

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:56 am

@Mrnew: any good news from you??