ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traveling again end of May to france

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Phone
BANNED

Going alone pakistain

Post by Phone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:49 pm

My eu French wife is on materinty leave from now, payslip received,

Can I travel alone to pakistain with out her,

I am scared ukba might ask where is my wife

Please let me know

Also any news on settle status for non EU citizens

Phone
BANNED

Re: Going alone pakistain

Post by Phone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Any body to advise me??
Please
:shock:

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi.yes you can travel as long as your EEA partner is having treaty rights in UK.

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Do you have a residence card?

Phone
BANNED

Post by Phone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 pm

dan1988uk wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:03 pm
Do you have a residence card?
Yes, residence card valid for march 2020.
I am Pakistani national.
Thanks

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:04 pm

You will have no problems going out of Uk to Pakistan of course, on your way back at the border the officer can keep you for a while asking questions about your wife in the UK, where is she, where do you live, why are you alone, when I came back to the Uk last November with my non EEA wife just in front of us there was a Pakistani guy alone with a residence card and I heard these kind of questions about his wife while My wife was not questioned because I was with her.

Phone
BANNED

Post by Phone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm

dan1988uk wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:04 pm
You will have no problems going out of Uk to Pakistan of course, on your way back at the border the officer can keep you for a while asking questions about your wife in the UK, where is she, where do you live, why are you alone, when I came back to the Uk last November with my non EEA wife just in front of us there was a Pakistani guy alone with a residence card and I heard these kind of questions about his wife while My wife was not questioned because I was with her.
Thank you,, for reply..
I will go France before I visit Pak,. I am very scared, this will ruin my holidays.
Any advise for me, I hate ukba,,,

too old
Pakistan

Post by too old » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:52 pm

I have traveled numerous times without my wife and obviously when you return to UK you will have to answer questions like why are you alone, where does she work, where do you live, - ALL VERY BASIC STUFF NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. go and enjoy your holidays in pakistan

Phone
BANNED

Thank you.. too old

Post by Phone » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Thank you..
Think positive, I always follow this theory

I will also take her payslip showing her materinty leave, English marriage certificate, nikkah
.. this is just incase....

Thank you,,

I keep you updated, I go before June 2018..

Thank you all.

Phone
BANNED

Good holidays ended with bad note

Post by Phone » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:24 am

My experience.
I was coming from France Sunday night 25, 3,18... Ukba stopped me at King Cross.. I was coming from France,, they opened my bag, I had my daughter passport photo copy, Ukba said who is she, why her surname does not match with me. How long you have been here in UK, why your wife is not with you, do you claim benefits, I said my wife is on maternity leave.. Where she worked where I worked all these questions by Ukba, how I met her,,,,,,,, all these question.

They take my employer address, shop telephone number.. Manager name .. Will they contact my boss about what happened...

Wife is on maternity leave,... ..

Will this be a problem for me in future, when I travel alone..

UKba said it is our duty, don't worry,, I was crying when I came to my brother car outside the station..

Plz tell me what is likely to happen.. I have my passport, I am home now, I have my non eea permit valid March 2020..

Plz guide me.

France was good, but this incident made me disable in my mind..

My wife is on maternity leave since Jan 2018.

Marriage is genuine. All is genuine.

Plz guide me..

Thank you

Phone
BANNED

Plz plz replyGood holidays ended with bad note

Post by Phone » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:27 am

Plz reply

vinny

Re: Good holidays ended with bad note

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 am

As they said, don't worry.

Your wife has a right to be on maternity leave.

Parents have choices when naming their children, although a mismatch may present problems at border controls.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:02 am

Phone wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm
I will go France before I visit Pak,. I am very scared, this will ruin my holidays.
Your body language was probably why they stopped you. Because you looked scared, etc.

Phone
BANNED

Post by Phone » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:13 am

Thank you all... I was normal, not even 1% scared, before I got stopped by these evils, but good lesson learnt.... People please learn from me.. :oops:

vinny wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:02 am
Phone wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm
Your body language was probably why they stopped you. Because you looked scared, etc.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:06 am

Phone wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:13 am
by these evils,
That attitude may also show up in your body language.

Phone
BANNED

Post by Phone » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:05 am

Thank you all.

Phone
BANNED

Traveling again end of May to france

Post by Phone » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:30 pm

As some of you are aware, I was stopped by ukba last week at King Cross, they spend 20 min atleast finding out who I am.... It was a random stop, my passport was checked by ukba in France..

I will travel again end of May to bring my family... Although my wife will start her job after. Maternity leave in April but then she will go 23 May France and I will bring her on 1 June.... With 2 kids.

My stupid question is if ukba stop me again randomly, what should my response be..
After last week incident they made me mentally ill..
They even asked me why did my mother in law gave me 100 pound to spend.... Some very stupid questions they asked me...

This time I will take my endglish marriage certificate done on 17,6,2013...

Plz guide me... I hate ukba,... I like all other government departments but ukba is evil.. In my view

Phone
BANNED

Any advise. Traveling again end of May to france

Post by Phone » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 am

Any advise

alijawad786
Mood:

Re: Traveling again end of May to france

Post by alijawad786 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:52 am

Phone wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:30 pm
As some of you are aware, I was stopped by ukba last week at King Cross, they spend 20 min atleast finding out who I am.... It was a random stop, my passport was checked by ukba in France..

I will travel again end of May to bring my family... Although my wife will start her job after. Maternity leave in April but then she will go 23 May France and I will bring her on 1 June.... With 2 kids.

My stupid question is if ukba stop me again randomly, what should my response be..
After last week incident they made me mentally ill..
They even asked me why did my mother in law gave me 100 pound to spend.... Some very stupid questions they asked me...

This time I will take my endglish marriage certificate done on 17,6,2013...

Plz guide me... I hate ukba,... I like all other government departments but ukba is evil.. In my view

can i ask you a question

come on mate.....grow the manly up? why you scared of them when you are a legit migrant?

secondlynon English text removed i have travelled many times to europe on my own and with my wife...been going in and out of UK on my own...

let me tell u one thing you need to be brave enough to answer all questions and dont loose the plot.

yes good idea to take marriage certificate.

be brave and this is for you "YOU STAND OUT OF CROWD WHEN YOU ARE DIFFERENT"
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

Abeythedon

Post by Abeythedon » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm

I have travelled 4 times since I was issued my resident card 2014 and I have never travelled with my wife, Although I have schengen visa anytime am travelling to eu, I have been asked just the basic questions, your wife Nationality, where she leave, what job does She do, her address. if you show sign of panicking while walking or while they were asking you, They will scrutinize you moreeeee. don't be paranoid be smart and look into their eye anytime they ask you any question.

Last november when I was travelling, at the waiting room waiting for the gate to open, 2 immigration came to me and asked me few questions, my status, where am travelling to. At that point I wasn't expecting anybody to ask me such questions, but she was showing the other officer I guess He was new officer, showing him how the done is done.

Phone
BANNED

Post by Phone » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:41 pm

Thank you. I am feeling OK now... But I will take English marriage certificate... This time.
Thank you to all.

I have travelled 4 times since I was issued my resident card 2014 and I have never travelled with my wife, Although I have schengen visa anytime am travelling to eu, I have been asked just the basic questions, your wife Nationality, where she leave, what job does She do, her address. if you show sign of panicking while walking or while they were asking you, They will scrutinize you moreeeee. don't be paranoid be smart and look into their eye anytime they ask you any question.

Last november when I was travelling, at the waiting room waiting for the gate to open, 2 immigration came to me and asked me few questions, my status, where am travelling to. At that point I wasn't expecting anybody to ask me such questions, but she was showing the other officer I guess He was new officer, showing him how the done is done.
[/quote]