ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English knowledge requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

bedruzenka
Newly Registered

English knowledge requirement

Post by bedruzenka » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:25 pm

Hi,
I took the English test last year and I’ve just noticed that they put ID number of my passport on the certificate. My passport expired so I had to renew it and I no longer have the passport I took the test with. My government requests expired passports back when renewing.
Do I have to take the English test again or can I apply for the citizenship with my new passport?
Thanks

Jbkhan32

Re: English knowledge requirement

Post by Jbkhan32 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm

bedruzenka wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:25 pm
Hi,
I took the English test last year and I’ve just noticed that they put ID number of my passport on the certificate. My passport expired so I had to renew it and I no longer have the passport I took the test with. My government requests expired passports back when renewing.
Do I have to take the English test again or can I apply for the citizenship with my new passport?
Thanks

Apply with the new passport and for safe side just explain it in the application form